Connect with Michael
More about Michael Feldman
- REALTOR® with Coldwell Banker in Brunswick, Maine since 1996
Member Merrymeeting Board of Realtors & National Assoc. of Realtors
After graduating Bowdoin College I worked in Maine businesses and in factories in the Dominican Republic
I serve on the Board of the Directors of the Brunswick Downtown Association
- For sixteen years I have been a successful real estate broker,
- I work with both buyers and sellers to make the right real estate decisions.
- I've sold real estate from Waldoboro to Portland
Education & Certification
- Assosciate Real Estate Broker, Maine
- Graduate Bowdoin College '78
- Graduate Hebron Academy '74
- Town Councillor, Brunswick, 1996-2001
- Chairman of Special Olympics of Maine Board of Directors, 2003-04, 2011-
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees, 55 Plus (serving seniors in Brunswick, Topsham, & Harpswell, 2002-07
- Board of Directors New Meadows River Watershed Partneship 1994-
- Board of Directors Casco Bay Estuary Partnership 1996-
- Board of Directors Brunswick Downtown Association 2012-
- Board of Directors Mid Coast Hospital Senior Health 2010-
- Board of Directors Poland Spring Preservation Society 2011-
\ LISTEN TO MY CLIENTS!
ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE TO MY CLIENTS!
Education and Training
REAL ESTATE CONTINUING EDUCATION
Areas of Expertise
While I sell mostly residential real estate, I do commercial real estate as well.
Communities I Serve
I work roughly from Portland to Waterville from the coast to the mountains. I also work with clients around our larger ski areas in the Western mountains.