"You want to get it done ..... Call Mike! He works tirelessly and the real process is seamless with Mike. Really.... no BS. Just results. John Farrell. Hamilton, MA .
Connect with Michael
International Sterling Society
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), National Association of Realtors (NAR), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
More about Michael Bunting
Areas that I serve - Greater Portland Maine Metro market (15 - 20 miles radius)
It amazes me to see Sellers and Buyers make a decision to hire a Real Estate Broker based on what they read in these types of promotional pieces. however, I hope this will encourage you to call and sit down with me for an open introduction discussion. It is my belief that the following; experience, proven technical tools, proficiency in real estate law, and advanced negotiation skills... are still what you need to put you in a predictable position while pursuing or selling real estate.
1979 - 1983 Undergraduate degree in Business Lyndon State College, Lyndonville, VT
1985-1987 Marketing Studies in graduate studies, New Hampshire Business College, Brunswick Naval Base, Brunswick, ME
Real Estate Experience
1988 to current
I am a Realtor and a member of the National Association of Realtors®, and adhere to a standard of the highest ethics in our profession.
- a graduate of the Real Estate Institute
- a Licensed Broker in the State of Maine, not a Real Estate Sales Associate, a Assistant to a Real Estate Broker
I have maintained a client base, and I have professionals for all steps in the Real Estate process that I have trusted.
- Coldwell Banker Portland Office - Advisory Committee 2017- to current.
- Board Member of the Scarborough Housing Alliance 2013 - 2015
- Member of Project Graduation town of Scarborough, 2008 - 2012
- Company Representative United Way of Portland and Funding Member
- Company Representative Ronald MacDonald House Portland, Maine
- Funding Member of Coldwell Banker Cares
- Advocate of Organic feed for lawns and gardens
I have successfully sold hundreds of homes, and have viewed thousands in the Portland Market. I have achieved multiple selling and negotiating awards. The Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Brand, advanced Web/Cell technology, our administrative/legal support, protect your risks during each step during the buying or selling process. In the end, it's about helping you. I look forward to meeting/learning about the next step in your life. Business Experience
- 100% Success rate for all transactions in 2016 and to date in 2017.
- Business model - one on one client management.
- CBRB administration and operations; market strategies and research.
- Advertising/marketing, HomeBase InTouch, legal, etc.. Visit "ColdwellBankerHomes.com"
- ABR, SRES, GRI, Bold Graduate, Sweathog's Sales Graduate Team Leader
- international Sterling Award Winner 2016
- International Sterling Award Winner 2015
- International Sterling Award Winner 2014
- Bold Graduate 2013
- Sterling Society Award Winner 2011
- 2011 - Top 5% Listed and Sold Volume, Portland Maine office.
- 2010 - Top 5% Listed and Sold Volume, Portland Maine office.
- Sterling Award 2002 - 2004, Diamond Society 2005, Presidents 2006
Education & Certification
BOLD Graduate - Maps Coaching Lead Generation Systems - 2010
- NAR - National Association of Realtors® member 1988 - current
- MAR - Maine Association of Realtors®, member 1988 - current
- GRI - Graduate of Real Estate Institute 1991
- Floyd Wickman Sales Graduate 1995