"You want to get it done ..... Call Mike! He works tirelessly and the real process is seamless with Mike. Really.... no BS. Just results. John Farrell. Hamilton, MA .
Connect with Michael
International Sterling Society What's this?
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), National Association of Realtors (NAR), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
More about Michael Bunting
Areas that I serve - Greater Portland Maine Metro market (15 - 20 miles radius)
It amazes me to see Sellers and Buyers make a decision to hire a Real Estate Broker based on what they read in these types of promotional pieces. however, I hope this will encourage you to call and sit down with me for an open introduction discussion. It is my belief that the following; experience, proven technical tools, proficiency in real estate law, and advanced negotiation skills... are still what you need to put you in a predictable position while pursuing or selling real estate.
1979 - 1983 Undergraduate degree in Business Lyndon State College, Lyndonville, VT
1985-1987 Marketing Studies in graduate studies, New Hampshire Business College, Brunswick Naval Base, Brunswick, ME
Real Estate Experience
1988 to current
I am a Realtor and a member of the National Association of Realtors®, and adhere to a standard of the highest ethics in our profession.
- a graduate of the Real Estate Institute
- a Licensed Broker in the State of Maine, not a Real Estate Sales Associate, a Assistant to a Real Estate Broker
I have maintained a client base, and I have professionals for all steps in the Real Estate process that I have trusted.
- Coldwell Banker Portland Office - Advisory Committee 2017- to current.
- Board Member of the Scarborough Housing Alliance 2013 - 2015
- Member of Project Graduation town of Scarborough, 2008 - 2012
- Company Representative United Way of Portland and Funding Member
- Company Representative Ronald MacDonald House Portland, Maine
- Funding Member of Coldwell Banker Cares
- Advocate of Organic feed for lawns and gardens
I have successfully sold hundreds of homes, and have viewed thousands in the Portland Market. I have achieved multiple selling and negotiating awards. The Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Brand, advanced Web/Cell technology, our administrative/legal support, protect your risks during each step during the buying or selling process. In the end, it's about helping you. I look forward to meeting/learning about the next step in your life. Business Experience
- 100% Success rate for all transactions in 2016 and to date in 2017.
- Business model - one on one client management.
- CBRB administration and operations; market strategies and research.
- Advertising/marketing, HomeBase InTouch, legal, etc.. Visit "ColdwellBankerHomes.com"
- ABR, SRES, GRI, Bold Graduate, Sweathog's Sales Graduate Team Leader
- international Sterling Award Winner 2016
- International Sterling Award Winner 2015
- International Sterling Award Winner 2014
- Bold Graduate 2013
- Sterling Society Award Winner 2011
- 2011 - Top 5% Listed and Sold Volume, Portland Maine office.
- 2010 - Top 5% Listed and Sold Volume, Portland Maine office.
- Sterling Award 2002 - 2004, Diamond Society 2005, Presidents 2006
Education & Certification
BOLD Graduate - Maps Coaching Lead Generation Systems - 2010
- NAR - National Association of Realtors® member 1988 - current
- MAR - Maine Association of Realtors®, member 1988 - current
- GRI - Graduate of Real Estate Institute 1991
- Floyd Wickman Sales Graduate 1995