"You want to get it done ..... Call Mike! He works tirelessly and the real process is seamless with Mike. Really.... no BS. Just results. John Farrell. Hamilton, MA .
Connect with Michael
International Sterling Society What's this?
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), National Association of Realtors (NAR), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
More about Michael Bunting
I have successfully sold hundreds of homes, and have viewed thousands in the Portland Market. I have achieved multiple selling and negotiating awards. The Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Brand, advanced Web/Cell technology, our administrative/legal support, protect your risks during each step during the buying or selling process. In the end, it's about helping you. I look forward to meeting/learning about the next step in your life.
- ABR, SRES, GRI, Bold Graduate, Sweathog's Sales Graduate Team Leader
- International Sterling Award Winner 2015
- International Sterling Award Winner 2014
- Bold Graduate 2013
- Sterling Society Award Winner 2011
- 2011 - Top 5% Listed and Sold Volume, Portland Maine office.
- 2010 - Top 5% Listed and Sold Volume, Portland Maine office.
- Sterling Award 2002 - 2004, Diamond Society 2005, Presidents 2006
- 2015 - 18 homes sold
- 2015 - 20 homes sold
- 2014 - 21 homes sold
- 2013 - 22 homes sold
- 2012 - 20 homes sold
- 2011 - 18 homes sold
- 2010 - 22 homes sold
- 2010 - 2011 Listing to Sale price ratio is 97%
- Business model - one on one client management.
- CBRB administration and operations; market strategies and research.
- Advertising/marketing, HomeBase InTouch, legal, etc.. Visit "ColdwellBankerHomes.com"
Education & Certification
- BOLD Graduate - Maps Coaching Lead Generation Systems - 2010
- NAR - National Association of Realtors® member 1988 - current
- MAR - Maine Association of Realtors®, member 1988 - current
- GRI - Graduate of Real Estate Institute 1991
- Floyd Wickman Sales Graduate 1995
- Coldwell Banker Portland Office - Advisory Committee
- Board Member of the Scarborough Housing Alliance 2013 - 2015
- Member of Project Graduation town of Scarborough, 2008 - 2012
- Company Representative United Way of Portland and Funding Member
- Company Representative Ronald MacDonald House Portland, Maine
- Funding Member of Coldwell Banker Cares
- Advocate of Organic feed for lawns and gardens
Areas of Expertise
It amazes me to see Sellers and Buyers make a decision to hire a Real Estate Broker based on what they read in these types of promotional pieces. It is my belief that the following; experience, success and reputation are still what you need to initiate an appointment to learn more about the professional you are deciding is a good fit.
I am a Realtor and a member of the National Association of Realtors®.
I am a graduate of the Real Estate Institute
I am a Licensed Broker in the State of Maine
I have been negotiating contracts since 1988 and have maintained a client base to a level where I believe I can be most efficient.
I have professionals for all steps in the Real Estate Process in my network to get you to closing and for your future.