Connect with Jason
International Sterling Society Team
Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS), e-PRO, Short Sale and Foreclosure (SFR)
More about Jason Teply
In order to achieve successful real estate transactions, I believe it is necessary to possess certain skills that will produce positive results. The primary skill or service is maintaining excellent communications with clients throughout the home buying and home selling process.. Other keys to sucess are the ability to creatively market property, negotiate deals and have a good working list of useful resources. I work primarily with home buyers and sellers in the St. Croix Valley, the East Metro and Western Wisconsin and have been very successful at educating and advising my clients so that when we come to the closing table, they know they have gotten the best deal possible.
My approach to business is not a very complicated one...I want to ensure that all of my clients receive the best possible service I can offer and have a positive experience. Buying and/or selling a home can be very stressful at times, but, I believe through effective and constant communication with all parties involved, the stress level can be lowered and the experience will be a positive on. I look forward to helping you with your next real estate transaction.
As a home buyer or as a seller, you can be sure that I will employ the most current technological tools to successfully market your home or make your home search an efficient process. In addition to all the technology that Coldwell Banker .Burnet has to offer, I am involved with social media such as Facebook and Twitter which have proven to be the ways many of today's potential buyers and sellers seek out properties.
Coldwell Banker Burnet has been guided by a set of principles. Over the years, they have been modified to reflect a changing environment, but the basic mission has remained the same. Our Mission is: To create and promote positive experiences for our customers and communities. To create and promote opportunities for personal growth. To create and promote change and innovation. To create and promote a fun, fulfilling and respectful environment.
Biography: Education, Awards, Personal Information
- Graduate of Stilwater Area HIgh School
- Attended Century College
- Graduate of Pro-Source
- Graduate of Coldwell Banker Burnet University
- Licensed in Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Rookie Seller and Rookie Lister 2004
- Certified Open House Specialist
- Certified Negotiator
- Certified Short Sale Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Member of Diamond Society which is awarded to the top 8% of Coldwell Banker Burnet agents in the country
- Lifelong resident of Stillwater
- Lives in Stillwater with his wife, a teacher in Stillwater, and their children
- Successfully completed the Carpenter Apprentice Program to become a Journeyman Carpenter
- Journeyman Carpenter
- Extensive experience and knowledge in home building
- Muscular Dystrophy Association fundraiser volunteer
- Active PTA member of local elementary school
- Avid Outdoorsman