Connect with Celia
International Diamond Society
More about Celia Threlkeld
Celia began her career in real estate in 1982 specializing in new construction sales with her partner and mother, Paddy Kaine. She later worked for a developer on Downtown riverfront condominiums where she coordinated the specialized upgrades for the high-end clientele. Returning to sales, she now specializes in the Wayzata and Lake Minnetonka areas. Her degree in communications from the University of Minnesota helped her gain many skills required to successfully communicate the needs of buyers and sellers and negotiate the best outcome.
Paddy has since retired, and Celia continues on with the same personal touch service her clients received from the former duo; making buying or selling real estate fun.
· Stellar coordination of the listing and sales process
· Detailed and customized marketing plan for each customer
· Highly visible on social networking sites; exposing your home to more prospects
· Skilled communicator with great negotiation skills
· Very personal one on one attention to each and every customer
· Master of problem solving. After 28 years in real estate, not one trip to Arbitration
Since 1973, our firm has been guided by a set of principles. Over the years, they have been modified to reflect a changing environment, but the basic mission has remained the same. Our Mission is: To create and promote positive experiences for our customers and communities. To create and promote opportunities for personal growth. To create and promote change and innovation. To create and promote a fun, fulfilling and respectful environment.