Connect with Erik
More about Erik Hermann
Erik Hermann has been serving the entire metro area for 15+ years.You can expect experienced service for all your real estate needs:
* Residential Sales
* Short Sale Representation
* Complete Buyer and Seller Representaion
* Thorough Market Analysis of your current Property
* Expertise in handling purchases for First-Time Home Buyers
* Investment Property Representation
* Demographic Information on the Entire Metro Area
To provide professional, experienced, and thorough service to my clients featuring aggressive representation which treats each transaction with the utmost care resulting in postive results.
COLDWELL BANKER BURNET IS STATE OF THE ART!
* Homepage - www.erikhermann.com
* E-mail - email@example.com* Complete Internet Exposure
* Working with the Most Technologically Progressive Full Service Company in Real Estate
* Maximum Internet Exposure for Your Home
Education & Awards
Erik is a graduate of Cretin High School and Concordia University in St. Paul. He has a BA in Organizational Management and Communications. He also worked at Deluxe Corporation for ten years as an assistant manager, customer service, sales representative and trainer.
Erik lives in St. Paul with his sons Kyle (15) and Sammy (13). He is a lifelong St. Paul resident. He has rehabbed several houses throughout his real estate career. He enjoys running and hanging out with his kids as much as he can.
Since 1973, our firm has been guided by a set of principles. Over the years, they have been modified to reflect a changing environment, but the basic mission has remained the same. Our Mission is: To create and promote positive experiences for our customers and communities. To create and promote opportunities for personal growth. To create and promote change and innovation. To create and promote a fun, fulfilling and respectful environment.