Connect with Tom
International Sterling Society Team
More about Tom Carr
- In this current marketplace you need information from various sources to understand what the conditions are.
- I strive to take all this information, data, feedback and trends to my clients and present it in a way they can understand clearly. Then with this knowledge they can make intelligent decisions on what to do with their real estate situation.
- I then work hard to make the transaction as stress free and trouble free as possible.
- Licensed in MN and WI
- Home Service Vendors
- Extensive Home Marketing Plan
- Relocation Certified
- Rental and short term housing contacts
- Mortgage and Title referrals
- To make the whole real estate experience as smooth and trouble free as possible.
- To be available and responsive to my clients. Calls returned right away. No excuses.
- To provide information, advice and knowledge about all aspects on anything concerning real estate.
- To exceed the client's expectations.
- Fourteen years with Coldwell Banker Burnet.
- Branch Vice President of Coldwell Banker Burnet's West St Paul Office in 2005-2007.
- Mayor of The City of Grant 2001-2004, 2007 to present.
Real Estate information is now widely available to everyone. Coldwell Banker and I use the latest and best technology to collect this data and combine it with our expertise in the industry. I then provide the knowledge and updates as the market changes. This creates a unique advantage for my clients who now know what the information really means.THE RESULTS!
- Listings sell faster and for more.
- Buyers purchase quality homes for less money.
- And very happy clients....
- Grew up in the St. Paul area.
- Mahtomedi High School 1977.
- Dunwoody Institute 1981.
- Mayor of Grant 2001-2004, 2007 to present.
- Married with five children.