Connect with Marcia
International Diamond Society
More about Marcia Thudium
Marcia's Business Philosophy
I provide tailor-made solutions and answers to residential real estate questions for those home buyers and sellers who request and expect information from well-trained, professional sales agents like myself. Whether you are a first time home buyer or a seller interested in listing your home as a possible short sale, I have the expertise and experience to be able to facilitate your residential real estate transaction. Coupled with my extensive business experience and background, I am dedicated to making YOUR real estate experience a long term partnership based on trust and pursuit of excellence. I'm not here to pick your home for you, I am here to provide all of the information about that home in order for you to make the best decision.
My purpose is to find you a home to purchase or sell your home FAST based on sound business decisions!
With that said, I will work hard for you so that you don't have to!
Marcia's Professional Experience
- Resident Real Estate Special (RRES)designation through 2012
- Succesfullly completed Certification of Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Active Participant of CBG Business and Leadership Development Series (BLDS)
- 15 years of previous direct sales experience to commercial, industrial and non-for-profit organizations.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), specializing in Finance, St. Louis University Bachelor of Science
- Maryville College Alumnae
- University of Missouri Columbia Alumnae
- Visitation Academy High School Alumnae, St. Louis, MO
Marcia's Professional Organizations
- Presently serving a 3 year term on St. Louis Association of Realtors (SLARS) Governmental Affairs Committee
- 2015 Vice Chair of SLAR's Governmental Affairs Committee
- Member of SLARS Finance Committee (2014-2016)
- Missouri State Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent Member
- St. Louis Regional Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Member
- National Association of Realtors Member
- St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker Gundaker (CBG) Sales Associate since 2008
- St. Louis Magazine Five Star Real Estate Agent Award for four consecutive years 2011-2014
- 2013 President's Circle Member
- 2013 Top 150 Sales Associate (72)
- 2012 Bonus Member
- 2011 Diamond Club Member
- 2011 Top 150 Sales Associate (79)
- 2010 Bonus Club Member
- Recipient of the CBG Outstanding Service Award for 2010
Marcia's Community Involvement
- Delta Gamma Social Sorority,MU chapter Alumnae
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of St. Louis
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, former Committee Member for St. Louis Area Realtors Trivia Night (2013)
- 23 Year Resident of Creve Coeur, MO
More About Marcia
I enjoy being involved in all types of activities which involve working with people. I enjoy my life as a wife, mother, friend and real estate associate with CBG. I also enjoy cooking, water sports, being outdoors, and spending time with my family and great circle of friends.