Selling St. Louis since 2001 throughout the St. Louis Metropolitan and surrounding areas.
Connect with Carrie
International Sterling Society
More about Carrie Nenonen
I am a full-time Realtor in the award-winning Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate Headquarters Office and have been so since 2001, specializing in the marketing sales of residential Real Estate throughout the St. Louis Metropolitan area. I have over 18+ years of experience assisting clients in the purchase and sale of real estate.
I built my business on great client satisfaction and their referrals. I treat every client as though they are my only client. I have numerous referrals available upon request, so please don't hesitate to ask. I have worked hard to earn the trust of my clients and wear their praises like a badge of honor. Read some of their testimonials HERE!
If you are in need of real estate services/advice or have any questions about St. Louis, feel free to contact me directly at 314.452.7675 or email@example.com. I work with both Buyers AND Sellers in all regions of St. Louis. A more complete bio and resume can be found at www.MoveWithCarrie.com or on my other Social Media sites.
- Licensed Realtor in the State of Missouri serving the Metropolitan St. Louis and St. Charles areas.
- 19+ years of residential and corporate relocation real estate experience
- Member of the award-winning Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate Office sales team since 2001.
- TEN time recipient (2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020) of St. Louis Magazine's 5-Star Award for Best in St. Louis Customer Satisfaction- this honor is awarded to the Top 7% of St. Louis Realtors via a city-wide poll of recent homeowners and title/lending institutions
- Named #7 of the "Top St. Louis Real Estate Agents on Social Media" in December 2017 by Property Spark.
- My blog, CDN and the City, was named one of the "Five St. Louis Real-Estate Blogs Locals Should be Following" by the editor of St. Louis At Home Magazine - March 2014
- My blog, CDN and the City, was named one of the "2016 Top 87 Realtor Blogs That You Need To Read" in the nation by Coastal Real Estate.
- Recipient of the career Certified Corporate Mobility Relocation Referral Specialist Designation (CMRS) and Cartus Relocation Designation (CNRS)
Inductee into the St Louis Association of Realtors Multi-Million Dollar Club
Consistently ranked in the Top 15 in total production in the Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate Office, 2003 to current.
- Member of the Coldwell Banker Gundaker Corporate Centre Training Team for new and experienced agents, with an emphasis on business development and Social Media marketing.
- Acted as a Corporate Relocation Counselor for SIRVA Relocation, in which I choreographed, implemented, directed, oversaw every aspect of the transaction for the corporate transferee from origin to destination, including home sale and purchase, marketing, household goods, equity advances, financing, and closing services- 2007/08.
Professional Education and Designations: