2424 B W. Mallard Creek Church Rd, Charlotte, NC 28262
(704) 547-8490 office
Our office's listings
More about Greater Northeast
Welcome to the Greater Charlotte Area. Experience the exciting possibilities that add character to our city, from cultural institutions and attractions, world-class dining and nightlife, to shopping and sporting events unique to the Charlotte region. Enjoy the southern hospitality that we are so well known for! With the excitement of a cosmopolitan city and the ease of Southern charm, Charlotte presents a unique atmosphere where big city style meets down-home appeal. Other cities may boast must-see attractions, but the Charlotte area offers many things to see and do unlike any destination in the country.
The Greater Northeast office is located between I-77 & I-85/485 and just north of WT Harris Blvd so we have quick and easy access to all areas north of "Uptown" (center city) Charlotte. Our office boasts 45 of the best educated and knowledgeable independent real estate agents in the area. Several of our agents are Certified Relocation Specialists, speak many different languages, and are licensed in South Carolina too. They come from all walks of life - some have lived here their entire lives, while others have moved here to enjoy all that the area has to offer.
Our area offers many wonderful features including:
- University of North Carolina, Charlotte was founded immediately after World War II in response to rising education demands generated by the war and its technology. UNC Charlotte boasts more than 75,000 living alumni and adds 4,000 to 4,500 new alumni each year.
- The New Lynx Light Rail - Blue Line
- National White Water Center
- Several lakes, wonderful parks, and great golf courses
- Fantastic shopping including 3 malls, IKEA, Trader Joes
- Numerous Fortune 500 Companies
- North Carolina Research Campus
- Sports teams and events
Here's why you should count on Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage for your real estate needs:
- Part of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest real estate brokerage for the last 20 consecutive years*
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable associates
- Local company with national power and 92% brand name recognition**
Buying and selling real estate, or relocating into or out of the area? Count on the Greater Northeast Office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage for all your real estate needs.
*NRT is ranked #1 in both closed residential buyer and/or seller transaction sides and sales volume (calculated by multiplying number of buyer and/or seller transaction sides by the sales price) from 1996-2014 in the U.S. Data obtained by REAL Trends Survey, 1996-2016. ** Brooks Rose Supplemental Awareness Study, 2013.