Connect with Marina
Languages other than English
More about Marina Ocampo
About MARINA OCAMPO
Buying their first home sparked Marina’s interest in real estate. Her passion of helping people and learning new things motivates her over the years. Treating clients like family combined with professionalism, integrity and hard work is her natural guiding principle. Now, a long time Middlesex County residence, serving local church community and volunteer works with girl scouts and kids schools, Marina gained a full understanding of the diverse needs of families in the area. Her being a good listener, generous in offering information, attention to details, hands-on approach and persistence are valued by her clients.
A recipient of 2015 NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Sales Award, Marina is committed in further offering the highest quality representation and service.
Marina enjoys travelling, hiking, gardening, cooking, scrapbooking, reading, art, music, tennis, line dancing and Zumba.
Education and Training
- Member of Middlesex County Association of Realtors
- Member of CJMLS - Central Jersey Multiple Listing System
- Graduate of Coldwell Banker SuccessBuilder Training
- Graduate of North Jersey-Mel Lissner School of Real Estate
- Former Information Technology Consultant at Citigroup of Companies, Wall St. New York.
- Degree in Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering from Mapua Institute of Technology Manila, Philippines.
NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Award
Areas of Expertise
- Residential Sales
- Investment properties
- Sales and Marketing Professional
- Negotiation Specialist
- Active Member of Filipino-American Association of Sacred Heart Church Parish in South Plainfield, NJ (FAASH)
- Member Ibaan Association-East Coast Chapter
- Girl Scout Troop Leader
- NJ Chapter Head of Para Sa Bata (For a Child) Organization (2009-2011) www.parasabata.org
- Consultant - COSAI - Children of Santiago Apostol Inc., a Philippine based non-profit organization www.cosai-ph.org
Communities I Serve
Central Jersey areas. Referral Program