Connect with Nancy
International President's Circle
Cartus Network Inventory Specialist (CNIS), Cartus Network Marketing Specialist (CNMS), Cartus Network Referral Specialist (CNRS), NJAR® Circle of Excellence (NJAR Cir. Excellence)
More about Nancy Steingart
- Nancy Steingart believes that the key to buying or |selling a home is careful and thorough preparation |of marketing and negotiating strategies along with|a detailed knowledge of the local marketplace.
- She feels that for buyers it is important that she be able to properly identify homes that meet their specific needs and to assist them in finding the right financing to complete the purchase.Her approach to sellers also demonstrates her attention to detail with well planned showings and proper positioning of the property for the greatest exposure to the marketplace.
- She strives to help both sellers and buyers achieve all of their real estate goals
Awards And Designations
- Nancy has been a consistent member of the New Jersey Association of Realtors " NJAR Circle of Excellence Million Dollar Sales Club" since 1986
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Million Dollar Sales Club Silver Level in 1999-2009
- A member of the prestigious Presidents Club in 1998 and Leaders Circle in 1999, 2001.2002,2003,2004,2005,2006
- A member of the prestigious Diamond Society.(top 15%) for Coldwell Banker 2009.2010,2011
- Ranked in the top 50 company wide for closed units as of October 30,2012...Coldwell Banker Residental Brokerage
- She is a Cartus Relocation Specialist helping people relocate throughout the country.
- She is a member of the Middlesex County MLS and Garden State MLS, covering Middlesex, Union and Somerset Counties.
Areas of Expertise
Experienced in all levels of home sales.
A lifelong resident of the Edison-Metuchen area, Nancy's involvment in community affairs and school activities has given her a broad knowledge of the marketplace. This enables her to match just the "right" home with her customers and, when it comes time to sell she has used her experience to place a home on the market in a way that will attract the greatest number of buyers.