Connect with Barbara
International Diamond Society
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), NJAR® Circle of Excellence (NJAR Cir. Excellence)
More about Barbara Lang
JOIN MY REAL ESTATE "FAMILY"!
My goal is to provide my clients with a superior real estate experience by giving them exceptional service with the highest level of professionalism and integrity. My commitment to the needs of my clients is similar to that of my family -- always GOING THE EXTRA MILE for them, and ensuring an efficient and rewarding real estate experience.
• Licensed New Jersey Real Estate Sales Associate
• Member of the National Association of Realtors
• Member of the Greater Union County Association of Realtors
Previous Professional Experience
- Vice President, Fischer Francis Trees & Watts, Institutional Investment Management, New York, NY
- Marketing Assistant, Hyman Beck & Company, Institutional Investment Management/Managed Futures, Florham Park, NJ
- Lehman Brothers Inc., Research Assistant, New York, NY
Awards and Other Professional Designations
- TOP 6% OF 85,000 COLDWELL BANKER AGENTS WORLDWIDE 2013, 2016
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Sales Award 2013- 2016
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle, 2013, 2016
- NJ Monthly Five Star Real Estate Professional Award 2016,2017,2018
- Multi-Million Dollar Club Coldwell Banker 2010
- Rookie of the Year Coldwell Banker Westfield West 2009
- Accredited Buyers' Representative
- Certified Professional Ski Instructor of America
- NJ Chapter II Women's Lacrosse Official
Community and Volunteer Involvement
• Vice President, Muhlenberg Hospital Auxiliary Board
• NJ Chapter, Colonial Dames of America
• Westfield Lacrosse Club, founding member
• Westfield HS, Junior Varsity Lacrosse Coach
• Westfield Youth Lacrosse, Coach
• Brownie Troop Leader
• Boy Scout Merit Badge Counselor
• PGA and USGA Tournaments Volunteer
• My husband, Rick (Princeton ’72) and I lived in Westfield for over 28 years before moving to Scotch Plains in 2007. Our two children went through the Westfield school system.
• Son, Rick Jr. graduated from Annapolis and was a fighter pilot and recent instructor at the “Top Gun” school in Fallon, Nevada. Rick is now pursuing his dream of becoming a doctor at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.
• Daughter Morgan was a standout athlete at Westfield High school, holding all-time WHS lacrosse records. A three-time All-Conference athlete at the College of William & Mary, Morgan served as Championship Director for the 2010 US Women’s Amateur Championship, a USGA event, as Executive Director of the Hampton Roads, VA Sports Commission, and is currently Director of Alumnae Affairs for the William & Mary Law School. Morgan and husband, Ian Hutter, live in Richmond, Virginia.
• Father-in-Law, Dr. Richard Lang had offices in Cranford and Plainfield for over 40 years.
• Avid golfer, member Plainfield Country Club, Women’s Metropolitan Golf Association
My hobbies and interests are skiing, sailing, reading, community involvement and being with friends. However my current passion is golf—
CONTACT ME – I CAN BE YOUR REAL ESTATE HOLE IN ONE!
Communities I Serve
As a licensed real estate agent by the State of New Jersey, I can show you any house listed by any agent, realtor or agency anywhere in the State of New Jersey. Through the global Coldwell Banker network, I can also assist you in your real estate needs around the country and around the world.
I concentrate in the NJ counties of Middlesex, Morris, Somerset and Union.
Having lived in Westfield and Scotch Plains for more than thirty years, I have extensive expertise in the towns of Westfield, Scotch Plains, Fanwood, Mountainside, Cranford and the surrounding area.
Real Estate Achievements
Tackling the real estate market with a vengence in 2009, I closed 8 transactions and almost $4 million in sales my first year in business- one of the most difficult market conditions in years! Always going the extra mile for my clients, I have been a consistent Top Producer in the Coldwell Banker West office. And recognized for my production, I have earned designation in the Coldwell Banker International Presidents' Circle, or TOP 6% OF 85,000 COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL BROKERAGE AGENTS WORLDWIDE, the NJAR Circle of Excellence Sales Award and nominated by my clients -- a 3-year winner of New Jersey Monthly's FIVE STAR REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL AWARD.
n May 2016, when I was recognized by NRT President & CEO, Bruce Zipf, as being a member of the TOP 1000, out of 47,000 NRT Sales Associates, for the first quarter of 2016. He stated, "Reaching the pinnacle of a profession as competitive as ours is no small accomplishment." Zipf continued, "Based on your proven leadership and track record of success, I'm confident in your ability to help buyers and sellers realize their real estate goals in this, or any market."
Because I treat every client with dedication and enthusiasm I continue to be an accomplished agent with many satisfied buyers and sellers. I leave no stone unturned in ensuring the most thorough real estate transaction process for my clients--treating them all as I would my family.
- Thank you for finding me the perfect home. I absolutely love living here! I cannot tell you how comforting it was to have you helping me through the entire home buying process. You truly made it a wonderful experience from start to finish. I will never forget the night we found out I got the house -- it was such a special memory.
- I AM NEVER BUYING ANOTHER HOUSE WITHOUT YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH.