Broker Sales Associate
Connect with Frank D.
International President's Premier
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Frank D. Isoldi
Awards and Designations
· #1 Agent for all of Coldwell Banker NJ and Rockland County, NY - 2014
· #1 Agent Overall Production Westfield Office
· #1 Listing Agent Westfield Office
· New Jersey Association of Realtors, Circle of Excellence Sales Award Recipient - Achieved the highest Platinum Level 2003-2014
· Member of Coldwell Banker's International President’s Premier - A prestigious award to given to the top 1% of Coldwell Banker Associates Internationally
· Named America’s Best Real Estate Agents 2014 - Realtrends.com
· PATCH Readers Choice Award Winner voted #1 Realtor Westfield
· NJ Magazine's 5 Star Professional 2011-2014 - Recognized by home buyers and consumers for outstanding service and customer satisfaction.
Integrity and Service!
My goal is to provide unparalleled service to my clients every step of the way throughout their transaction. I hope to make this often-stressful process as enjoyable as possible.
The majority of my business comes from referrals from past clients. The success of my business doesn’t happen by chance, it evolves from trust. Having satisfied clients for 25+ years is my number one priority.
Communities I Serve
I concentrate on Westfield and the surrounding communities including: Scotch Plains, Fanwood, Mountainside, Cranford and Garwood.
Areas of Expertise
I specialize in Residential Listings and Sales, I also handle Commercial and Investment properties.
Education and Training
Graduated from Westfield High School in 1988.
Obtained a B. S. degree in Economics from Drew University in Madison, NJ in 1992.
As a lifelong resident of Westfield, I am active in many local community groups including: A member of the Board of Trustees for: The United Fund of Westfield and Imagine; I am a Board Member of the Downtown Westfield Corporation and a Parishoner at Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church.
A second generation native of Westfield, I attended the public school system, became active in numerous town and private community groups and own 3 homes in town.
VIEW MY LISTINGS: TheIsoldiCollection.com
Download my free mobile phone app...simply text isoldi to 87778