600 Plandome Rd, Manhasset, NY 11030
(516) 365-5780 office
(516) 365-5923 fax
Our office's listings
More about Manhasset Regional Office
A 2005 Wall Street Journal article, ranked Manhasset as the best town for raising a family in the Metropolitan area. The Manhasset area is a picturesque neighborhood, characterized by tree-lined streets, manicured properties and traditional homes. Plandome Road is the “Main Street” of the town. Residents still retain that small town feeling as they frequent local merchants offering a variety of goods and services ranging from quaint craft shops to gourmet delicacies. Also, within close proximity there are numerous yacht clubs, country clubs, town parks and pools offering various leisure activities. Manhasset is also known for the “Miracle Mile” which contains internationally famous upscale shops attracting shoppers from all over the Island.
- Top 20% NRT Offices 2008, 2010-2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- #1 Previews Office for 2006, 2007, 2009
- Top Office #1 Return on Revenue 2010
- Top Office #2 Return on Revenue 2011
- Top Office #3 Return on Revenue 2012
- Most Improved Offices #1 2010
- Top Office #3 Gross Closed Profit
Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.