Full Property Detailsfor 741 Story Drive
- Price: $219,900
- Status: Pending
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1558719
- Updated: 4/30/2018
- Added: 208 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 9
- Interior Features: Crown Molding, Natural Woodwork, Vaulted Ceiling
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Brick, Wood-Burning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Trash Compactor
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Master Bathroom: Tub w/Shower
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Partial, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Dressing Area, Walk-In Closet, WW Carpet, 16 x 13, Level 1, 208 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 11 x 14, Level 2, 154 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 11 x 10, Level 2, 110 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 10 x 10, Level 2, 100 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Closet, Tile Floor, 13 x 9, Level 1
- Living Room: Laminate Floor, 12 x 17level:1, Level 1, 204 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Fireplace, WW Carpet, 16 x 17, Level 1, 272 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Eat-In, Laminate Floor, 14 x 10, Level 1, 140 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Laminate Floor, 12 x 12, Level 1, 144 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Rec Room: 33 x 12, Lower
- Other Features: 220 Volts, Cable, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Deck, Hot Tub, Wooded Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway, On-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Front, Garage Attached
- Area: Fairfield
- County: Butler
- Suburb: Fairfield
- Subdivision: Rolling Hills
- Cross Streets: Bibury
- Driving Directions: N on Pleasnt, R on Rolling Hills Blvd, L on Bibury, L on Story. House on left.
- School District: Fairfield City SD
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Electric, Heat Pump
- Heating Fuel: None
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Transitional
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Cedar
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Glass Block Windows, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Bay/Bow, Insulated, Wood
- Windows/Doors: Bay/Bow, Insulated, Wood
- Year Built: 1978
- Lot Dimensions: 110 x 138
- Frontage: City Street
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: .5 to .9 Acres
- Fencing (Description): Wood
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $1328.67
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc. (513) 829-0044, Deborah Pennington