Full Property Detailsfor 2116 Lindale Nicholsville Road
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1564711
- Added: 158 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 6
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling, Skylight
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Wood-Burning
- Appliances: Oven/Range, Washer
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Bathroom 1: Full, Double Vanity, Shower, Tub, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatment, WW Carpet, 13 x 12, Level 1, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 10, Level 1, 120 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 11, Level 1, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Vinyl Floor, Level 1
- Kitchen: Counter Bar, Skylight, Vinyl Floor, Window Treatment, Wood Cabinets, 15 x 12, Level 1, 180 Sq. Ft.
- Breakfast Room: 12 x 9, Level 1, 108 Sq. Ft.
- Laundry: 6 x 5, Level 1, 30 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Home Warranty, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Deck, Wooded Lot
- Area: Monroe Twp.
- County: Clermont
- Suburb: Monroe Twp.
- Cross Streets: Fair Oak Road
- Driving Directions: I 275 to E on SR52, L on Rt. 749 (10 mile Rd), R on Lindale Nicholsville Rd. to address on the L
- School District: New Richmond Ex Vill
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Electric, Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: None
- Sewer: Septic
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: One Ranch
- Exterior Const.: Vinyl
- Basement Desc.: Crawlspace
- Foundation: Block
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Vinyl
- Windows/Doors: Vinyl
- Square Feet: 1,568
- Lot Size (Acres): 1.89
- Lot Dimensions: Of Record
- Frontage: County Road
- Topography: Cleared, Level
- Trees/Vegetation: Wooded-Partial
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: 1 to 4.9 Acres
- Price Per Acre: $62,169.31
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $677
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Kemba Realty, Inc. (513) 763-4663, Tammy Gibbs