Experience and Proven Track Record of Success!
Connect with David
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
More about David Caracausa
David is a pillar in the Pennsylvania real estate community as a broker, developer and trusted consultant since 1975. He actively consults with his clients on their purchase or sale of residential, commercial and investment real estate. David also specializes in land acquisition, development and marketing of new home communities. Serving the Montgomery, Bucks and Philadelphia counties, David and his staff of dedicated professionals are your compass in providing expert advice and guidance to navigate through all facets of the real estate transaction.
Experience and Proven Track Record of Success
David has cultivated an astute and instinctive real estate discernment that can only be obtained through years of experience. He has navigated many different market cycles, giving him a wealth of knowledge in sometimes complex and complicated transactions. David’s real estate expertise provides his clients a distinct advantage in any transaction. Combined with his discipline of striving to provide clients with “service they can count on,” Caracausa has received local, regional and national acclaim from Coldwell Banker, The National Association of Realtors, the Wall Street Journal and the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. David was recognized as an “Icon” in the real estate industry by Broker/Agent Magazine, ranked as the No. 25 broker by the Wall Street Journal in a national survey and earned status into the Montgomery County Community College Hall of Fame.
Caracausa attributes his success to his superior business acumen and his core values, which he brings to his clients, of dedication, leadership, knowledge and integrity. The combination of these core values helps him to offer personal and unparalleled customer service to each and every client. Those characteristics and culture of uncompromising business ethics are the trademarks of Caracausa and his Coldwell Banker Premier Properties Group of Real Estate Agents. Caracausa estimates that 90% - 95% of his sales volume is based on repeat business and referrals from prior clients.
Local to the Marketplace and Region
As a lifelong resident of Montgomery County, David has extensive knowledge of the history and special characteristics of the area. He has an insight for the diverse and unique qualities of all of the surrounding towns, cities, neighborhoods and communities he represents and believes strongly that working with a broker who is a native to the area has its inherent benefits to the clients he serves.
Exceptional Marketing and Expertise
What has always truly set David apart from the competition is his talented and consummate style with designing and customizing property-specific marketing campaigns and highly professional property offering brochures. His tenacious attention to detail, strong grasp of target marketing and capitalizing on real estate trends are trademarks of success for the clients he serves.
Awards and Recognition
· No. 1 Coldwell Banker Office in the Nation- Earned this Prestigious Year End Award on Two Occasions.
· No. 1 Coldwell Banker Office in the Northeast Region- Seven Years Running
· No. 1 Coldwell Banker Agent in Pennsylvania- Six Years Running
· No. 1 Coldwell Banker Agent in the Northeast Region- Three Years Running
· Top 25 Coldwell Banker Agent Internationally- Ten+ Years Running
· Top 100 by the National Association of Realtors- Ten Years Running
· Montgomery County Community College Hall of Fame Inductee- September 2011
· Citation Recipient from the House of Representatives of Pennsylvania for Exceptional Achievements in the Commonwealth and it’s Communities
· Real Trends “America’s Best Real Estate Agents”- Ranked in the Top 1% in the Country and Top 10 in the State of Pennsylvania- Ten Years Running
· Top 2 of Coldwell Banker Preferred Teams Four + years running
· NAR- National Association of Realtors since 1975
· PAR- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors since 1975
· MCAR- Montgomery County Association of Realtors since 1975
· HBA- Home Builders Association since 1991
· CB- Coldwell Banker International Real Estate Network since 1991
· SRA- Suburban Realtors Alliance since 2002
· LH- Luxury Homes
· Trend Multiple Listing
· RPR-Realtors Property Resource
Real Estate Industry Accreditation's
· ABR- Accredited Buyer’s Representative since 1996
· RRC- Residential Real Estate Council since 1990
· CRB- Certified Residential Broker since 1995
· GRI- Graduate of Real Estate Institute since 1989
· SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist since 1998
· CNE- Certified Negotiation Expert since 2012
· CRE- Counselors of Real Estate since 2013
* Vice Chair of the Del Val Chapter 2017
* Chair of the Del Val Chapter 2018