Connect with Rachel
International Diamond Society Team
e-PRO, Green Designation (Green), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Rachel Crowl
Plainly put, I love houses. For me, there is something alluring and endlessly fascinating about the process of transforming a “house” into a “home” as well as the remaking and renewal involved in transitioning from one home to another. This has to do, I think, with the mysterious infusion of individual personality, style, and experiences into the structures themselves, making them into intimate spaces, embodiments of creative expression, and repositories of precious memories. is in this context that I view every property, and it is this feeling and enthusiasm that energizes my engagement with every client.
I began my real estate career in 2004 and served as a sales associate with Coldwell Banker Preferred for five years, earning prestigious recognition including the Coldwell Banker International President's Elite Award, granted to the top 3 percent of sales associates worldwide. I was also counted among Coldwell Banker’s Top 10 Sales Associates (AGC) in Pennsylvania.
In 2009, I moved into management, taking on a new role as Manager of the New Homes Division. Later I became Director of Recruiting and then Vice President, Branch Manager of the Center City Office. In 2011, I transitioned into marketing, becoming the Marketing Manager for Coldwell Banker Preferred. In this position, I drove all marketing, communications, and publicity initiatives for the company, with a particular emphasis on enhancing the company’s e-marketing capacity and presence across social media. Concurrently, I managed the local division of the Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Program and also oversaw the company’s philanthropic arm, Coldwell Banker Preferred CARES, which was a wonderful and truly gratifying experience.
Throughout my tenure in management, however, I always longed for the kind of direct contact with clients and properties I had known as a sales associate. For me, there is no reward in this business comparable to successfully guiding people through the sometimes daunting process of buying and selling a house. Whether one is a first-time buyer or in search of a new home that is the realization of a life’s work and ambition, the process begins with an image, and I love to help people make that image a reality. Now, having returned to sales, I bring all of my varied and valuable knowledge to bear, acquired from 15 years in the industry, to provide my clients with first-rate customer service and the best possible experience buying, selling, and marketing their home.
Prior to my career in real estate, I held various sales and management roles within the marketing and advertising industries with companies such as Philadelphia Magazine, Philadelphia WEEKLY, AOL/Time Warner, and Radio One Philadelphia.
I received my Bachelor of Arts degree from Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia, PA and reside in Ambler, PA with my husband, Matthew.
· Coldwell Banker Preferred, Marketing Manager (August 2011–January 2019)
· Coldwell Banker Preferred, Vice President, Branch Manager, Center City Office, Philadelphia (February 2010–August 2011)
· Coldwell Banker Preferred, Director of Recruiting (November 2009–February 2010)
· Coldwell Banker Preferred, New Homes Division, Manager (January 2008–November 2009)
· Director of Sales for Coldwell Banker Preferred, Parkway 22 Condominiums (September 2007–May 2009)
· Sales Manager for Coldwell Banker Preferred, Tivoli Condominiums (May 2004–September 2007)
· Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Team Award + #3 Small Team Companywide (2019)
· Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Team Award (2019)
· Coldwell Banker International President's Elite Award (2006)
· Coldwell Banker Preferred's Award for Greatest Growth (2006)
· Coldwell Banker Top 10 Sales Associates AGC in Pennsylvania (2006)
· Greater Philadelphia Association of Realtors Diamond Award Recipient (2005, 2006)
· Greater Philadelphia Association of Realtors Business Relationship Award Recipient (2006)
· Coldwell Banker Preferred Mentor Award (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
· Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award Recipient (2005)
Accreditations, Designations, Memberships
· Licensed REALTOR® in the state of Pennsylvania (since 2004)
· Member of National Association of REALTORS® (since 2004)
· Member of Montgomery County Association of REALTORS® (since 2019)
· Member of Greater Philadelphia Association of REALTORS® (2004-2018)
· NAR Green Designation Earned (2010)
· Coldwell Banker Preferred's Leadership Development Program Graduate (2008)
· Cartus Referral Network Specialist (CNRS) Cartus Network Marketing Specialist (CNMS) Designation Earned (2008)
· Coldwell Banker Global Luxury® Property Designation Earned (2007)
· Cendant Mobility Affinity Specialist Accreditation Earned (2005)
· e-PRO® Certification for Internet Professionalism Designation Earned (2004)
· Bachelor of Arts (BA) in English from Saint Joseph's University (1994)