The Key To Superior Service!
Connect with Deb
International Sterling Society
Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
More about Deb Walton
Why you should expect the best!
I Have Experience
- With over 25 years of experience in consumer product sales and marketing, I know what it takes to conduct my business with integrity and professionalism. I think outside the box when I consult my clients, negotiate a deal, and oversee the entire transaction to closing.
I Communicate Follow Up
- I pride myself on my consistent communication and follow-up skills. My clients are aware of all deadlines, policies, and procedures when it comes to their home sale or purchase.
I am Resourceful
- I don't claim to be an expert in all fields. I handle my end of the business and have top notch resources to go to when my clients need mortgage advice, legal advice, contractor advice, and the list goes on. If I don't have the answer I'll find it.
I Provide an Easy-Going Approach
- This is one of the most important decisions in a lifetime. I do not put pressure my clients and I remind them I am on their timeline. The end result is a high comfort level during the home buying or selling process and confidence and satisfaction in the decisions made.
I am Loyal
- I pledge to handle all of my clients with the utmost care and respect. I am the wife of a retired PA State Trooper and have friends and family in law enforcement and the military. I have been taught how important loyalty and respect is throughout my entire life.
I am Flexible
- The real estate industry requires flexibility and I will provide it to my clients. I am a full time REALTOR® and make every effort to be available when I am needed.
I Have Fun!
- I love my job, I like to think I have a good sense of humor, and I make sure all parties involved enjoy the process as much as possible! I try my best to stay light-hearted even during the most stressful times. Many of my clients have become life-long friends.
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration
Awards And Designations
Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS)
Multi-Million Dollar Producer
Five Star Professional
Circle of Excellence
LIONS Award Winner (Leader in Online Sales)
Honor Roll Member
Areas of Expertise
- Over 25 years of experience in consumer product sales and marketing
- First Time Home Buyers
- Move-up Buyers
- Empty Nesters
- Pennsylvania State Police Auxiliary
- Fraternal Order of Police
- Business Network International
- Seneca Valley School District
- Realtor Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
I was born and raised in Rochester, NY but have lived in the Pittsburgh area for 27 years. I have lived in Cranberry Township over 20 years and have extensive knowledge of the Pittsburgh metropolitan area. I have 27 years of sales experience and my previous career before real estate was Sales Account Executive with Eastman Kodak Company, calling on the Military Exchanges.
I am the proud mom of 3 children, and proud wife of a retired State Trooper who served 25 years in the State Police, retiring as a Corporal.
Communities I Serve
Butler County, Beaver County, North Allegheny County, Lawrence County