More about Jayne Lemon
I am very fortunate to work in a profession that I love and feel passionately about. Finding someone a new home or assisting them in selling their current home so they can move on to the next phase in their lives has been so gratifying to me. I get to meet and work with the nicest people and have so enjoyed helping my clients get through the process and achieve a successful closing. Buying a home is normally the biggest investment most people make so I recognize my obligation in assisting buyers in their decision-making process. When they are excited about a home, I am excited and do everything I can to make that purchase a reality for them. Having lived in Washington County all my life along with my nine years of experience as an agent is most valuable when listing and selling homes as well. I enjoy all aspects of real estate so it never feels like work to me. That makes me feel pretty lucky!!
10 REASONS TO CHOOSE ME AS YOUR REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
1. Lifelong resident of the South Hills area of Pittsburgh
2. Listing and selling real estate experience for over ten years
3. Realtor(r), member of Washington-Greene Association of Realtors
4. WGAR Circle of Excellence selectee last seven years
5. Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Duquesne University at the age of 50 with a B.S. in Business and Leadership
6. Previous experience over 29 years working in the insurance industry
7. Retired from Wells Fargo as an Assistant Vice President in 2011
8. Managed the Pennsylvania regional office of Wells Fargo Disability Management and their predecessors for 28 years.
9. Married for over 50 years with two children and six grandchildren
10. Involved in several ministries at Immaculate Conception Church in Washington and now St. Patrick Parish in Canonsburg