Connect with Christine
Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS), Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
More about Christine Grady
Awards And Designations
- PITTSBURGH BUSINESS TIMES WHO'S WHO IN REAL ESTATE 2013, Published Sept. 2014
- #1 LISTING AGENT, for Airport/West Regional Offices Feb 2014
- #1 SELLING AGENT, for Airport/West Regional Offices March 2014
- TOP 100 AGENTS COLDWELL BANKER ALLEGHENY/BEAVER/BUTLER/WASHINGTON/WESTMORELAND/LAWRENCE COUNTIES
- TOP 5% OF AGENTS IN PITTSBURGH, Coldwell Banker Pittsburgh Metro and Surrounding Counties
- INTERNATIONAL DIAMOND SOCIETY, Top 9% of Agents for Coldwell Banker Globally
- CERTIFIED NEGOTIATON EXPERT
- CARTUS NETWORK AFFINITY SPECIALIST
- $7,608,892 IN PRODUCTIVITY 2013
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Graduate of UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH, Bachelors in Science
- Member of BCAR
- Member of West Penn Multi List
- Certified in Relocation for Coldwell Banker
- Certified Rental Agent
- Certified in Property Management
Communities I Serve
- Moon Township
- Crescent Township
- North Fayette
- Franklin Park
- South Fayette
- Mt. Lebanon
- Brighton Township
SERVICES FOR SELLERS
- Qualify and Summarize Needs and Present Full Marketing Plan
- Provide Comprehensive Technology and Concierge Services
- Offer and Consult on Strategic Pricing for Maximum Profits
- Recommend Periodic Pricing Repositioning to keep property in Alignment with Market Trends
- Provide, Explain and Complete PA Association of Realtor's Forms, Disclosures and Contracts
- Estimate Seller's Costs
- Professional Grade Digital Photography Available, 32 Pictures Displayed for Every Listing
- Gather and Maintain Critical Records for Transaction (deed, tax receipts, survey, utility bills)
- Input of Home Description into West-Penn Multi List including maximizing ENHANCEMENTS
- Manage Internet Ads, Open Houses, Direct Mail Advertising, Online Showing Reports
- Schedule Realtor Open House AND Public Open Houses
- Send Brochure and Open House Invite to Buyer Pool, Sphere of Influence, Surrounding Neighbors
- Suggest any Appropriate Contingency Clauses
- Weekly follow-up, Communication, and Review of Ads as Needed for Maximum viewership of Property
- Present Offers and Counter-Offers in Writing in Timely Manner
- Pre-Approve Potential Buyers and Verify all Pertinent Disclosures, Warranties and Inspections
- Monitor Mortgage Application Process, Appraisal and Commitment
- Coordinate Closing Dates with All Related Parties
- Ensure Connection/Disconnection with Utility Companies
- Coordinate Final Walk-Through of Property
- Verify Completion of Had-1 Documentation and AHS Home Warranty Payment
- Attend Closing
SERVICES FOR BUYERS
- Offer Timely Information on Properties Available either through Daily Automatic Email Notifications or by Phone
- Flash Email Services for New Homes that Arrive on the Market or Have Had Price Reductions
- Schedule Property Tours and Provide Information on Neighborhood Open Houses
- Assist with Pre-Approval Process and Offer Reputable Resources and Creative Financing Options
- Provide Accurate Information and Acquire Property Disclosures on Properties of Interest
- Provide and Explain all Pertinent Documents and Agreements Relevant to Search and Sale
- Offer Counsel, Guidance and Advice on Areas of Interest and Recommend Outside Resources if Needed
- Bargain and Negotiate Terms of Sale while keeping your Best Interests and Financial Positions Confidential
- Advise on any possible benefits and/or defects of Properties of Interest
- Provide you with Valuable Online Information to Aid in Home Buying & Selection
- Provide you with Necessary Tools & Resources to Save YOU Time, Money and Stress
- Professional Assistance in Writing an Offer with the most advantageous terms for YOU
- Attend Home Inspection and Counsel on Related Issues and Options
- Offer Guidance in Settlement Procedures and Steps Necessary to Close on Property
- Provide calculation estimates and possible costs associated with Settlement Needs
- Attend Closing and assure possession of property is Complete
Testimonials and Recommendations
- "Chris has been very important in helping me find a home... Chris has gone above and beyond the call of duty... With agents like Chris working with me, I would and will recommend her to all my friends and family! Thanks, Chris, for all you've done. Sincerely, "
- Herbert M. Keys
- "Christine is a talented and dedicated real estate professional. Her experience on all sides of the transaction, including appraisal and title work, makes her a valuable asset to both buyers and sellers. I would refer Christine for all my clients' real estate needs."
- Rod Deloe, Tax and Consulting Partner, McKever Varga & Senko
- "...Chris has undertaken many committee duties to raise funds for our football booster organization. She is a very diligent worker. Chris follows through her assignments until completed. I have found Chris to be very personable, intelligent and a dedicated individual. She is an asset to our football bosster organization and we will be hard pressed to find another person to fill her shoes. She is very successful at everythging she does..."
- Fred Cercone, Former President, The Moon Quarterback Club
- "Chris is not only very knowledgeable but very patient during the home buying process. She thoroughly explains every step of the home buying process... I found her to be very organized and an agent that went out of her way for her client."
- Sam Yaramus, Chief Financial Officer, Heat Management, Inc.
- Served as Commissioner for Moon Crescent Athletic Association, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Served as Chairman of Events for Moon Area High School Quarterback Club, 2010, 2011
Effective Technology Strategies
- FREE INCLUDED INTERNET ADVERTISING - Our listings stand out from others with extra photos, more detailed descriptions and Guided Tours of your home.
- USER FRIENDLY WEBSITES - The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette named PittsburghMoves.com the "Most User Friendly" site of any local area company.
- HomeBase InTouch - State of the Art technology connecting agent to Home Buyers INSTANTLY! All Coldwell Banker agents are equipped to respond withing SECONDS to a customer inquiry, providing a fast, knowledgeable response.
- WEST PENN MULTI-LIST - Networks any participating sales associate with homes that are for sale by any participating brokerage firm across all of Northwestern Pennsylvania.
- VIRTUAL TOURS AND YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF YOUR HOME - Step inside each Home Christine sells and get a 360 degree view of the feature home!
- FREE EMAIL ALERTS - When homes with your desired criteria have a change in price or are brand new to the market, you are instantly notified.
Effective Advertising Strategies
- Property feature sheets and brochures - Custom designed by our full-service agents
- All properties are advertised on several national real estate websites including www.ColdwellBanker.com, www.PittsburghMoves.com, www.Realtor.com, with the following websites sending traffic to YOUR HOME:
- Faster search results offering at-a-glance details of YOUR PROPERTY listing with maximum views and photos
- Advertised Public OPEN HOUSES
- Yard Signs and Directional Signs
- Email Distribution of YOUR PROPERTY to database of home buyers and buyers' agents
- Social Media Marketing
- Realtor.com Showcase Listing ENHANCEMENTS
- Visual Tours and Professional-Quality Photography
- YouTube videos displaying Home Tours
Christine is a dedicated FULL TIME Real Estate Professional. She is a life-long resident of the Pittsburgh area (www.visitpittsburgh.com/) and has been residing in Moon Township (www.moontwp.com/) for over 13 years. Christine grew up in the North Hills (www.northhillsmonthly.com) and has also lived in the West Allegheny school district (www.north-fayette.com/) (www.imperialpa.net/). She has 19+ YEARS EXPERIENCE in real estate transactions participating in both sales and purchases. Her focus has been in residential and investment properties. Christine also has experience as a QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST for a national Mortgage Company. She has experience in evaluating and reviewing appraisal reports and analyzing adjustments to individual properties. Christine is also familiar with various home markets across the country and knows well how our Pittsburgh area values compare to other markets. She has also served her community as a BOARD MEMBER and COMMISSIONER for youth programs (www.facebook.com/moon-area-tiger-football) and continues to support athletic programs in the area as well as volunteer for the Make a Wish Foundation (www.wish.org).