Connect with Brian
Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
More about Brian Gierl
Hello and thanks for visiting my page! Just as every real estate transaction is different, so is every real estate agent. You need to take care in finding someone who is a good match and can best meet your needs, and I believe I’m the agent for you!
I’ll Help You Get Your Home Sold
· You’re hiring a real estate agent for market expertise, negotiating skills and creative thinking to get the most exposure for your home, but you also need someone who is diligent enough to make sure all of those things work together to get your home sold! As your full-time professional Realtor, I pledge to you a tireless work ethic and dedicated service that won’t stop until your home is sold.
· I go about the business of real estate with an unbridled passion that is always on display whether I’m showing your home for the first time or the fifth! I put energy and enthusiasm into my seller marketing plans and it shows in the results.
· Although I’m working for you, I also want to work with you. This is a partnership and we’re in it together, so you can expect frequent updates from me as well as times when I look for your input on key questions such as what makes your home most attractive, what’s special about where you live and what are the key selling points of your property.
· When we’re done and your home is sold, I trust that we’ll have built a relationship that will last long beyond just that one sale. I sincerely believe that you’ll be so satisfied with my efforts that be happy to refer friends and family so that I can do for them what I was able to do for you!
Let’s Find Your New Home Together
· Finding the right home can take time and it’s certainly one of your most important decisions, so I start by ensuring that I’ll do a complete and thorough search of all homes on the market so that we get you a list of prospective properties that meet your needs.
· If we can’t find something currently on the market, I have plenty of other resources as well, first among them is that I will search the area looking at For Sale By Owner listings that might not be in the MLS. While For Sale By Owners don’t always enjoy the benefits of broad exposure for their home, it takes a diligent agent to search for those properties separately so that you indeed see every possibility.
A Little Bit About Myself
· Besides my real estate background, I also have over 25 years of experience in residential, commercial and industrial sales. The skills that I acquired through that proving ground of business-to-business and direct-to-consumer sales are the foundation for what makes me a successful Realtor.
· Grew up in Pittsburgh and a proud graduate of North Catholic High School
· Dedicated to family and friends
· Interests outside of real estate include radio controlled planes and helicopters, fishing, martial arts, golfing bowling, billiards and horseshoes
· I like to throw in a long bike ride now and again and I’m a big dog lover!
My Professional Credentials
· Member of the Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh and the National Association of Realtors
· Earned my designation as a Senior Real Estate Specialist
· Expertly serve the residential and commercial real estate needs of residents of Greater Pittsburgh, North Hills suburbs and the surrounding area