"My Privilege To Serve You"
Connect with Debbie
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS), Certified New Homes Specialist (Cert. New Homes Sp.), e-PRO Internet Professional (e-PRO), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Debbie Platts
"It is My Privilege To Serve You" - A Lifestyle
With over 25 years as an award winning, full time real estate agent, Debbie Platts is a true professional with a proven track record representing her clients to profitably buy and sell homes while ensuring a positive, stress free experience. Debbie's unique combination of experience, skills, and personality allows her the opportunity to provide her clients with the highest quality real estate services. To have a successful transaction, Debbie knows that it takes: exceptional customer service, honesty, integrity, mutual respect and caring, and proven expertise. Debbie also believes that continuous communication from the beginning to end of the buying or selling process is essential and takes her professionalism and exemplary customer service to the next level.
Diligently blending her marketing education, her interior design expertise and her expert understanding of the market, Debbie engages a top-notch team of professionals to ensure your property outshines the competition. Employing a proven strategy starting from appropriate staging, to professional photos and video, to social media and digital marketing, Debbie's listings sell on average in less than two months with a list-to-sale price ratio of 96-100%. As an award-winning interior design consultant, she stages the home to its full potential, creating a lasting impression that goes far beyond the initial viewing. Debbie's detailed understanding of the market allows her to excel at accurate pricing and effective negotiation, key to securing top return and a smooth close.
To find buyers the ideal property, Debbie draws on her community knowledge, and uses cutting-edge technologies to analyze housing trends and pinpoint lucrative options. With extensive experience in the new construction market, she is uniquely able to walk through a home and quickly spot its assets and hidden flaws. Whether a first-time home buyer, upsizing to accommodate a growing family, downsizing for an empty nest, or relocating to Pittsburgh, Debbie loves the hunt of finding her clients their perfect place to call "home".
Born and raised in the North Hills of Pittsburgh, Debbie has watched the region change radically for the better over the last few decades. Living in the region her entire life and graduating from Penn State University with a degree in marketing, Debbie combines the hard-working characteristics and qualities of Western Pennsylvania residents with sophistication, humility and energy.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
* Pennsylvania State University - Bachelor of Arts, Advertising
* Certified New Home Specialist
* Pennsylvania Real Estate License
* Pennsylvania Notary Public
* Global Luxury Agent - Distinguished International Luxury Home Sales Agent
* Relocation Specialist - Sirva BGRS
* e-Marketing Specialist - Internet Marketing Agent Certification
* Continuing Education - Pennsylvania Real Estate Commission
* Interior Design, Color Staging Workshops
- Member - National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member - Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (PAR)
- Member - Realtors Association Metropolitan Pittsburgh (RAMP)
- Member - Pennsylvania Association of Notaries (PAN)
- Member - Andron Epiphanon Fraternity, Society of Excellence
- Member - Million Dollar Circle, National Association of Home Builders
"We have moved six times and have had many Realtors@ along the way. Debbie is by far the best we have had, She has gone above and beyond the 'call of duty' and has been so incredibly helpful to us during this stressful time" - Tilda E