Kevin Mihm...Your Trusted Pittsburgh North Realtor...
Connect with Kevin
International President's Premier
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), e-PRO Internet Professional (e-PRO), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist), Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB), eAgent, Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), Accredited Buyer Representative Manager (ABRM), Certified New Homes Specialist (Cert. New Homes Sp.)
More about Kevin Mihm
Awards And Designations
Your Pittsburgh North Homes Trusted Real Estate Advisor for all your Real Estate Needs...
- Coldwell Banker Pittsburgh's #1 Sales Associate for Buyers & Sellers Since 1998... ($50+ Million Annual Sales)
- 33+ Years Relocation, New Construction, Residential Resale, Buyer Representation, Marketing and Negotiations Expertise
- Visit my websites at: www.PittsburghNorthHomes.com and www.KevinMihmLuxuryRealtor.com
Expectations Delivered...You want the best for your family and yourself, so you focus on making sure your expectations are realized. When you’re ready to purchase a new home, Kevin can help find you the best investment and ideal home to suit your lifestyle. And when you sell, Kevin can help you maximize your return on investment. Whatever your goals, Kevin understands. He sets his standards a little higher in everything he does. For Kevin, the true measure of success is delivering on your expectations. Kevin thinks that’s what you deserve.
Education and Training
- Certified Residential Broker
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Accredited Buyer Representative Manager
- Residential Resale Specialist
- New Construction Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- Land Development Specialist
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Certified International Property Specialist
- Graduate Realtors Institute
33+ Years Full Time Professional Real Estate Services providing expert knowledge, personal dedication and the most advanced internet & marketing available today for Home Sellers & Buyers. SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY...
"We had the pleasure of meeting Kevin Mihm in person after contacting him through his web site. We requested that Kevin assist us in finding a home in the Pittsburgh area. Although we conducted extensive research prior to meeting Kevin, he had the difficult task of introducing us and orienting us to an area that was very new to us.
Kevin spent an entire day driving through the many neighborhoods we had researched, in an attempt to provide us with a "feel" for the area. He incorporated tours of key homes within our interest and price range. He took us to schools, shopping areas and parks. He accommodated our every request, without ever making us feel rushed or imposed upon. We left feeling ready to embark upon a home search, having narrowed down our field of interest in such a short period of time.
Perhaps the most helpful aspect of Kevin’s guidance is his ability to hone in on a client’s specific needs and tastes. Kevin took great care in developing an understanding of the area from which we were moving and in understanding our family’s wish list for our new home and neighborhood. Kevin is the consummate professional – available by phone, email and all forms of social media at all times. He served as our eyes and ears as we conducted our long-distance home search and in a short period of time delivered exactly what we were looking for.
Not only would we recommend Kevin to our friends, but to our professional business contacts and new recruits, without hesitation and with total confidence.
We are incredibly grateful to Kevin for helping us to make a seamless and enjoyable transition to the North Hills of Pittsburgh."
Erris and Allan Klapper
From the very beginning of our experience with Kevin Mihm, he was superb. Kevin is the very definition of someone who goes "above and beyond" in every way. He treated us as though we were his only clients; he was determined to find us the perfect home. He ALWAYS answered his cell phone when we had a question or needed to give him information. He ALWAYS made himself available at our convenience to show us homes until we found the one we wanted to buy. Because he knows the area so well, Kevin was able to give us plenty of background information on the neighborhood and the home itself that was needed to successfully negotiate the deal. After we found our new home, Kevin went to work to sell our previous home. He used a professional photographer to take the best pictures of the home and then generated, for each potential buyer, an extraordinary photo album/booklet about the home, the residential development, and the community as a whole. Very impressive. Kevin kept bringing potential buyers to look at the home, and before long, the house was sold. Kevin Mihm is the real estate agent that all others aspire to be, but never will be. In addition to the buying and selling of the home, Kevin has the perfect combination of professionalism and personality. After you know him for 5 minutes, you feel like you have known him for years. He puts you at ease. This makes the entire process go more smoothly as it proceeds. Therefore, I would enthusiastically recommend Kevin Mihm to ANYONE who is seeking to buy or sell a home. There is no better choice!" D. Blinn, Listed and Sold a home Wexford, PA 15090.
"Kevin's extensive real estate background proved invaluable in dealing with a difficult buyer's agent and a challenging sale environment. His professionalism and methodology for presenting our home for sale is on a totally different plane. The book (literally) he assembled using a professional photographer was amazing. By comparison, I'm looking for a winter home and the presentations of the hundreds of homes I've looked at online appear to have been done by rookies compared to Kevin's physical and online presentations. The FIRST realtor I've ever encountered that EARNED his commission." T. Moraca, Seller in McCandless Township PA 15237.
"After an unsuccessful listing with another agent, Kevin sold our home in just a few weeks. Kevin's expertise, marketing, sense of urgency and market knowledge is beyond compare. His "no nonsense" approach and sound advice was the key to our successful sale. Absolutely call Kevin Mihm, he's simply the best!" S. LaQuatra, Bradford Woods PA 15015.
"Kevin Mihm is without a doubt the best realtor we have ever worked with our real estate transactions. This recent real estate journey, we listed, bought another home and relied heavily on Kevin's expertise and vast knowledge of the area and market. And it paid off big-time. We love the house, the area and neighborhood. Kevin is extremely professional, proficient, and a kind caring guy with an exceptional eye for detail. He covers all bases. When needing a realtor, choose the best -- Kevin Mihm." K. Cywinski, Listed and Sold a Home McCandless Township PA 15237.
"Kevin was the consummate professional in handling the sale of our home. All our questions were answered quickly and he was always available. Our house was under contract quickly. I would highly recommend him to anyone either selling their home or buying a new home. If the need to buy and/or sell a home every arises again, we will most certainly be calling Kevin to help us again." S. D'Abarno, Seller, Adams Township, Mars PA 16046.
"Kevin was very efficient and in control of the entire process from beginning to end. Excellent marketing package, the house sold in three days for the full asking price. Would recommend anyone talk to Kevin." J. Aikens, Seller, Cranberry Township PA 16066
Communities I Serve
33+ Years Professional Buyer/Seller Service Areas: Pittsburgh North, Wexford, Pine, Richland, Gibsonia, Treesdale Golf Community, McCandless, Franklin Park, Marshall, Bradford Woods, Hampton, Allison Park, Shaler, Ross, Glenshaw, Ohio Township, Diamond Run Golf Community, Cranberry, Adams, Mars, Seven Fields, O'Hara, Fox Chapel Indiana Twp., Sewickley, Allegheny & Butler Counties.
Effective Advertising Strategies
- 33+Years Full Time Licensed Professional Representation
- Existing Homes and New Construction Expertise
- Member West Penn Multi List
- Multiple Website Internet Marketing
- Social Media Marketing, i.e., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- Emails of your Home to Buyer Database and all area Real Estate Agents
- Realtor Tours
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER USED FOR ALL LISTINGS
- Visual Tour Photography
- YouTube Videos
- Realtor.com Showcase Listings Enhancements
- Custom Color Brochures
- Custom Color "just listed" Postcards
- Pittsburgh Business Times Color Photo Newspaper Advertising
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette Color Photo Newspaper Advertising
- Public Open Houses
- Public Open House Newspaper/Internet Advertising
- Yard Signs
- 24/7 Access Homefeedback System for Sellers of Agent Showing to keep you fully advised of showings on your home
- "HomeBase InTouch" Technology to connect with Buyers Instantly for maximum exposure
- Member of Coldwell Banker's elite Relocation Referral Service
- 24/7 Mobile @ 412-260-5854
- Your home advertised on these TOP WEBSITES:
www.Realtor.com, www.WPXI.com, www.WTAE.com, www.CBSPittsburgh.com (KDKA TV), www.ColdwellBanker.com, www.ColdwellBankerPreviews.com, www.Trulia.com, www.Homestore.com, www.Pittsburghmoves.com, www.KevinMihmLuxuryRealtor.com, www.PittsburghNorthHomes.com, www.OpenHouse.com, www.Frontdoor.com (powered by HGTV), www.Zillow.com, www.Move.com, www.Homes.com, www.Forbes.com, www.Google, www.Yahoo!Classifieds.com , www.YouTube.com, www.VisualTour.com, West Penn Multi List, www.NYTimes.com, and www.WSJ.com (The Wall Street Journal), www.PostGazette.com, www.Facebook.com, www.Linkedin.com, www.Craigslist.org, www.Realbird.com, www.ShowingSuite.com and more!
- Open Houses on www.OpenHouse.com
Effective Technology Strategies
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER - For the Best Photos of Your Home Available with Hi Tech Wide Angle Lens Photography
- West Penn Multi List - Networks sales associates and homes for sale
- Internet Advertising - Our listings stand out from the others with extra photos, more detailed descriptions and Guided Tours
- User friendly websites - The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette named PittsburghMoves.com the 'most user friendly' site of any local area company
- Virtual Tours - Step inside the picture and to tour each room
- HomeBase InTouch - State-of-the-art technology connecting agents with home buyers instantly. All Coldwell Banker agents are equipped to respond within seconds to a customer inquiry, providing a fast, knowledgeable response.
Services for Buyers and Sellers
- Timely information on properties available on a daily basis via email or telephone
- Flash Email Services for Home Inventories and "Just Listed" homes for sale of the market
- Scheduling of property showings and area neighborhood tours
- Assistance with mortgage financing and information on creative financing options and reputable mortgage contacts
- Accurate Information and disclosure of material facts on selected properties of interest
- Explanation of all forms and agreements
- Counsel and guidance in property search
- Keeping your bargaining and financial position confidential
- Promoting and protecting your best interests
- Negotiations expertise for the right price and terms for "you"
- Counsel on property resalability issues
- Professional assistance in the writing of an offer with your best interests in mind
- Exposure to all properties available on a timely basis and changes in property status
- Counsel on Home Inspection options
- Guidance on final mortgage commitment
- Professional representation at closing
- Timely information on properties available on a daily basis via email or telephone
The Coldwell Banker Concierge - Can recommend hundreds of service providers before, during, and after you move
American Home Shield Home Warranty - Covered items will be repaired for one low-price deductible.
Relocation Division - Uniquely positioned as the principal broker for Cartus in Pittsburgh to bring more buyers and sellers together.
Specialty Markets - We have separate programs and divisions for luxury homes, commercial property, new construction, auction services, and property management.