Bridging the Gap Between Home Buyers & Sellers in Pittsburgh!
Connect with Kim
International Diamond Society
Seller Representative Specialist (SRS), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
Languages other than English
More about Kim Henderson
I truly love real estate! Whether it's working with 1st time home buyers, or people relocating to our wonderful city, to actively marketing your home guiding the sale of your home, I have so much fun working with buyers and sellers. I also know it's one of, if not the largest investment you will ever make I take it seriously! I love all that Pittsburgh has to offer and it's no surprise Pittsburgh has been ranked the Most Livable City! I understand that buying a home is one of the biggest investments you will make and take it seriously. My goal is to always exceed my client's expectations and make their real estate experience a memorable one! Even if you're looking to buy or sell in the future, don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. I welcome the opportunity to be of assistance!
Most Recent Statistics:
-Average Days on the Market for my listings in 2019: 14 DAYS!
-My List/Sell Ratio for my listings in 2019: 95%!
-TOP 1% of all Coldwell Banker Agents in Pittsburgh (2018)
Education and Training
- Recipient of the Pittsburgh Post Gazette FIVE STAR REAL ESTATE Agent award since 2011! www.fivestarprofessional.com
- Multi-million dollar producer
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania (SRU) with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Spanish Business
- Studied abroad in Valladolid Spain for 6 months in 2001
Awards And Designations
-Named a FIVE STAR REAL ESTATE AGENT since 2011! After review by a blue-ribbon panel of local real estate experts, fewer than 7 percent of all licensed agents in the Pittsburgh area were selected.
-International President's Circle Awardee
-SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist Designation) specializing in serving the 50+ community in Pittsburgh.
-SRS (Seller Representative Specialist Designation) specializing in marketing listing homes for sale.
-Pittsburgh Post Gazette's Fan Favorites Award Winner.
- A Proud Mom!
- Lifetime Resident of the North Hills
- Fluent in Spanish
- Teacher at Kids Club at my Church
- Member of Business Network International (BNI)- Groundbreakers Hampton Chapter
- Active in Meals on Wheels
- Volunteer with Hosanna Industries
- Ran two 1/2 Marathons: Nashville, TN PITTSBURGH, PA!
Communities I Serve- I enjoy helping my clients in all areas within a 45 minute drive of downtown Pittsburgh! I've worked with home buyers and sellers in Ross Township, Robinson, Kennedy Township, Moon Township, McCandless, Franklin Park Hampton, Shaler, Fox Chapel, Indiana Township, O'Hara, Gibsonia, West Deer, Pine, Richland, Butler, West View, Bellevue, Avalon, Emsworth, Observatory Hill, North Side, Brighton Heights, Cranberry Township, Wexford, Marshall, Baden, Zelienople, Harmony, Middlesex Township, Valencia, Adams Township, Seven Fields, Dormont, Brookline, Morningside, Regent Square, Lawrenceville, Shadyside, Highland Park, Oakmont, Bethel Park, Upper St. Clair, Mt. Lebanon, Cheswick, Carrick, Peters Township.
Effective Marketing Strategies
- I use professional & drone photography as well as custom 3D virtual tours when listing a home for sale. A buyer in another area can easily walk through the home without even being in Pittsburgh!
- I have access to professional home staging and virtual home staging.
- When a homeowner lists their home with me Coldwell Banker, their listing appears on over 700 websites, including WTAE, WPXI KDKA.