Connect with Manfred
Languages other than English
More about Manfred Fisher
'I am dedicated to developing an in-depth understanding of your real estate goals, whether you are listing/buying a home or considering investment properties, my objective is to garner you the best price possible.'
Your Real Estate Expert
Whether you’re shopping for a new home, selling a home or considering a real estate investment, it’s important to select a realtor who can enhance and guide you through the process. Manfred “Manny” Fisher brings over 12 years of real estate and general contracting experience to the table along with key negotiation and client communication skills.
Manfred has an in depth understanding of the Pittsburgh real estate market. With specialization in city living, coupled with his thorough knowledge of its suburban and rural neighborhoods, he offers a contemporary perspective on the Greater Pittsburgh area. Using the latest online tools and marketing technology available, Manny is able to customize a marketing strategy based upon your specific goals for the sale of your home. Buying or selling, put your trust in “Manny,” the “Fisher of Homes.”
I service all communities within the Greater Pittsburgh area including Allegheny, Westmoreland, and Washington counties.
Education and Training
2012-Present - Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services - Realtor
I combined my knowledge gained through my work at the Pittsburgh Convention & Visitors Bureau and my activities as a general contractor to pursue a career in the Pittsburgh real estate market.
2004-2012 - Steel Maple LLC - General Contractor - Owner
Following my return to full-time university studies in 2006, I started my own general contracting business.
1997-2003 - Pittsburgh Convention & Visitors Bureau - International Tourism Director
I relocated to Pittsburgh in 1997 and began to market the greater Pittsburgh area as an international tourism destination. My work involved promoting the region's special attractions, city living, and industrial renaissance.
1990-1997 - National Gallery of Canada - Communications & Marketing - Tourism Promotion Officer
I began my marketing/sales career in 1991 with the National Gallery of Canada within the office of Communications. As well as working in tandem with art professionals I assisted in special visits/tours by international dignitaries. My work encompassed writing and meeting with professional tourism planners and travel media.
Areas of Expertise
- Listing/Selling Residential Real Estate
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investment Properties
- City Living
- Global Luxury
- Personal Background
- Realtors Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
- Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Competitive Advertising Strategies
- Coldwell Banker Home Loans provide exclusive guarantees including Phone-in, Move-in Pre-approval Programs.
- Pre-approved buyers constitute a more seamless closing experience for sellers.
- The Coldwell Banker Concierge - We can offer recommendations on hundreds of service providers before, during, and after your move.
- American Home Shield Home Warranty - Items covered by warranty will be repaired for one low-price deductible.
- Relocation Division - Coldwell Banker is uniquely positioned as the principal broker for Cartus Pittsburgh allowing us to bring more buyers and sellers together.
- Specialty Markets - We have divisions and programs specifically designed for luxury homes, commercial property, new construction, auction services, and property management.
Media Partnerships - Coldwell Banker is the exclusive home search provider on WPXI.com, WTAE.com, KDKA.com, and CBSPITTSBURGH.com
Virtual Tours- See a 360 degree view of each room when you 'step inside' a Virtual Tour.
HomeBase InTouch - State-of-the-art technology connects agents and home buyers instantly! All Coldwell Banker agents are equipped to respond within seconds to a customer inquiry, providing a fast, knowledgeable, response.