Connect with Rob
International Diamond Society
Certified New Homes Specialist (Cert. New Homes Sp.), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Rob Strohm
The finest compliment I can receive is a referral from past clients and customers. Thank you for your trust.About Rob
As a full-time real estate professional for 27 years, Rob has the experience and talent of a true top agent. Buying or selling a home can be a huge task, but Rob knows how to make your real estate process an easy, smooth, trustworthy one. He is ready and willing to provide any service for his clients from relocation, buyer/seller representation, renovations, and rebuilding, to new construction coordinating with architects to design and build a dream into a reality. If there is something Rob can’t do, he knows someone who can—and these connections will save you time and money. His success record is proven through his consistent appearances in the area’s Top 10 agent listings. Put your trust in Rob, and let him put his talents to work for you.
Visit his personal website and contact him today.
Personal Website: www.coldwellbankerpittsburgh.net
View Rob’s current listings at http://www.realtor.com/pittsburghpa/robstrohm
Or contact him by clicking the CONTACT button at the top of this page.
Awards and Recognition
- Top 500 Agent for NRT Jan-June 2016 (out of over 47,000 agents!)
- Top Listing and Top Leader 2010-2017
- Pittsburgh Magazine’s Five Star Home Professionals highest in service and overall satisfaction awarded 2011-2016
- Coldwell Banker Circle of Honor member
- Member, AEF Real Estate Fraternity
- Member of the Coldwell Banker Global Luxury
- NRT'S Top 1000 Sales Associate for second quarter of 2011
- Silver & Gold Awarded for 2000-2017
- Consistent appearances in Top 100 Agents for 1996 - 2017
- Top Sales Leader for the Fox Chapel Office
- #1 Listing and Sales Agent for the Fox Chapel Office
- Graduate of Darryl Davis S.U.R.E. Results Program
- Graduate of Floyd Wickman course
Areas of Expertise
- Buyer/seller representation
- New construction coordinating
- Lifetime resident of the Fox Chapel area in Pittsburgh, and an active member of the community- a “hometown-friendly face”
- From a family of real estate professionals in the area since the 1930’s
- Board member of Christian Camps of Pittsburgh
- Member of the Fox Chapel Rotary International
- Former Board Member of the Fox Chapel District Association 1997-2003
- Board Member of the Laurie Ann West Memorial Library and Boyd Community Center
Communities I Serve
Fox Chapel, O'Hara Township, Aspinwall, Sharpsburg, Harmar, Blawnox, Springdale, Cheswick, ShadySide, Oakmont, Indiana, Hampton, Shaler, Reserve, Etna, Millvale, Sarver, McCandlessTestimonials
"Our family was so pleased with the persistent and professional effort Rob Strohm made to rent and sell my mother's condo in Pittsburgh. Over time we have sold six properties and Rob stands out at the top of the list of realtors we have dealt with. Coldwell Banker is fortunate to have such an energetic sales associate."
"It was a pleasure to work with Rob Strohm as our real estate agent during our recent home sale and purchase. He assisted us in the sale of our home, recommending improvements which made it sell more quickly. In the purchase of our new home, he epitomized the term “buyer’s agent” as he used his expertise in negotiation to secure for us the best price and terms of sale. The property transfers were smooth and efficient – as we moved from offer to closing in just 5 weeks.'
"I wanted to let you know that Hugh and I really appreciated your time and assistance in helping us find a place in Pittsburgh. The relocation process has been difficult, but thanks to your efforts acquiring our place here has been the least of our worries. We are extremely happy with the property and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for every service you provided from searching for the right house to negotiating the deal to closing."
"Rob was so great with our time schedule, and the connections he has with people made our transition easy. He did a great job of making us feel welcome to the area even after we moved by checking in with us frequently and letting us know about social activities he thought we may be of interest. Since then, my husband has recommended Rob to people looking to buy or sell their houses, and I would, no-doubt, do the same. We had a wonderful experience with Rob."
"I have bought twice and sold once with Rob. He goes far beyond what his job responsibilities entail. Anyone can purchase or sell a home, but Rob takes into account so much more than that."