Connect with Susan
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Commercial (COMM), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
More about Susan Meadowcroft
Awards And Designations: Nationally Recognized Top Pittsburgh Agent.
Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
Coldwell Banker : Second Century Club' Shadyside Office: Top Listing Agent, March 2006 Most Creative Marketing Award 2007; #1 in Sales Volume, February 2009 #1 in Sales Units, February 2009 Consistent Seller of TOP Properties in North Side
Pre-Coldwell Banker Real Estate Experience: Top 5% of Agents Nationwide
#1 Sales Agent Leading all other Agents* with closed Sales Volume of over $5 Million November 2004
Experience and Affiliations
- Over 20 years as a full-time licensed Realtor
- Serving both RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL clients
- MBA - University of Pittsburgh, Katz Graduate School of Business
- Historic Homes + Modern Lofts + Condominiums + Regional Neighborhoods
- Current Affiliations: TIE Pittsburgh, PET (Pittsburgh Entrepreneur Forum)
- Arts: Frick Museum Historical Society, Mattress Factory, Carnegie Museums, Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra, Pittsburgh Opera, Opera Theater of Pittsburgh
- Historic: Pittsburgh History and Landmark Foundation, Manchester History Society, Allegheny City Society, Preservation Pittsburgh
- Neighborhood Associations: Mexican War Streets Society, Manchester Historic Society, Allegheny West Civic Council (Christmas Tour), Shadyside Action Coalition, House Tour
- Commercial Sales Include: "Just Ducky Tours" warehouse, Commercial to Residential Loft Conversions, Multi-Use Residential Investment Properties, Local Neighborhood Commercial Offices and Retail
Current resident of the Mexican War Streets. Previous resident of Allegheny West, Penn Hills, Robinson Township, Squirrel Hill -- and Manhattan, New York City.
- Susan is the very best! BINTU
- Susan found for me the exact home I wanted. Kyle
- I've never met another agent comparable to Susan. Alice G.
- Susan is superb. MAM
- Suan was amazing. She kept me informed every step of the way. We often talked several times a day during negotiations and follow-up before closing. Steve
- After having our home on the market with another realtor for over a year, Susan came in, made recommendations for nominal updates, and we were able to sell the property for MORE than it was listed for with the previous agent. Kelly
- If you are looking for an agent who truly cares, call Susan. Carolyn and Bryan
Serving clients in the Pittsburgh Region -- and Around the World
Buyers from across the country and around the world including: Hawaii, Seattle, Alaska, Maryland, Chicago, New York City, Washington DC -- Australia and Germany!
Properties SOLD in: Allegheny West, Aspinwall, Avalon, Bell Acres, Bellevue, Bigelow Heights, Brighton Heights, Bloomfield, Central Northside, City Of Pittsburgh, Crafton Heights, Dormont, Downtown, East Allegheny, East Liberty, Edgewood, Elliott, Fox Chapel, Forest Hills, Fineview, Franklin Park, Friendship, Fox Chapel, Garfield, Greenfield, Highland Park, Hill District, Homestead, Lawrenceville, Marshall, Marshall Shadeland, McCandlass, Mexican War Streets, Millvale, Morningside, Mount Lebanon, Mount Washington, Murdoch Farms, Northside, Oakland, Oakmont, Observatory Hill, O'Hara, Penn Hills, Perry Hilltop, Point Breeze, Polish Hill, Regent Square, Reserve, Robinson Township, Ross Township, Schenley Farms, Sewickley, Sewickley Heights, Shadyside, South Side, Spring Garden, Spring Hill, Squirrel Hill, Stanton Heights, Strip District, Summer Hill, Swissvale, Thornburg, Troy Hill, Uptown/Hill District, West View, West End, Washington's Landing, Zelienople
CALL SUSN, 412-403-4471, for your custom marketing plan for your property.
Custom marketing for each the property -- I bring a consistent strategic and a broad brush approach to exposing properties to the market focusing on social and internet marketing.
Sunday, Front Page Real Estate Section Featured Properties, Pittsburgh Post Gazette:
612 Sampsonia Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15212, 939 Western Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15233, 920 North Lincoln Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15233
- ReVisions (TM): Enhancing a home to SELL
- RealVitalize: Utilizing the power of Coldwell Banker to prepare your home to SELL
- Listing Concierge Services: Reaching out to Buyers through internet, direct mail, email and on-site marketing
- Internet: With over 700 sites, our listings stand out from the others
The Coldwell Banker Concierge - Can recommend hundreds of service providers before, during, and after you move
American Home Shield Home Warranty - Covered items will be repaired for one low-price deductible.
Specialty Markets - Separate programs and divisions for luxury homes, commercial property, new construction, and property management.