1711 Gervais St, Columbia, SC29201
Our office's listings
More about Midtown
The Midtown Office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage has affiliated residential, investment and commercial real estate specialists that live in and love Columbia. The highly experienced REALTORS® are ready to help you with selling your home, buying a home in the area or relocating across town or across the country.
Local neighborhoods and communities served by the Midtown office:
- Kings Grant – Upscale gated neighborhood in popular District One Schools, convenient to I-77
- Gregg Park – Upscale gated neighborhood with an urban feel and close to Forest Drive shopping corridor
- Forest Acres - Find it all here: Good selection of home prices and sizes near Forest Drive shopping corridor. Residential lake homes to condos, this is a very popular area!
- Heathwood in the Heart of Columbia – The charm of old Columbia, mature trees, magnificent homes, close to uptown Columbia
- Rosewood – Brick bungalows are the predominant style in this convenient large neighborhood, close to USC and Five Points
- Shandon Neighborhood – There is sure to be a single-family home or condo in this popular area near the University of South Carolina with large trees and quiet streets!
- Forest Lakes – There are actually seven lakes that form a chain in this area. The largest is Forest Lake, adjoining Forest Lake Country Club and its beautiful golf course.
- Homes near the University of South Carolina – From condos to bungalows with historic homes in between, University Hill and nearby areas are popular investment properties for U.S.C. student parents, and for fans of city life!
- Condos in Columbia – From downtown urban options to in-town properties on quiet streets, Columbia has townhouses and one-floor units sure to please!
- Spring Valley in Northeast Columbia – Columbia’s first suburban gated neighborhood with graceful streets, huge trees, lakes and private Spring Valley Country Club with an award-winning golf course, all in popular District Two Schools.
- Wildewood in Columbia – District Two Schools serve this convenient Northeast neighborhood with varied range of housing styles and prices.
- Woodcreek Farms in Northeast Columbia - large, graceful homes surround the country club and golf course. New homes available.
- Blythewood – Gracious country living with a small town core. Horse property heaven. Surprisingly quick commute to downtown Columbia!
Need more information? Come visit us in Columbia, where the Forest Drive shopping corridor, The Vista and Main Street are booming. The University of South Carolina, Fort Jackson and the State Government are the economic partners that make Columbia famously hot and surprisingly cool! Call or email us today.
- Professional Agents
- Real Estate Knowledge of Local Market
- Commitment to Excellent Service
- Results Driven
Work with the best!