1376 Broadcloth St Ste 104, Fort Mill, SC 29715-4552
(803) 326-1600 office
(803) 324-5787 fax
Our office's listings
More about Fort Mill
Recognized as one of the fastest growing counties in the State of South Carolina, our unique Southern region offers the perfect climate and location as Charlotte’s neighbor. We offer a highly skilled workforce and sustainable economy that provides balanced growth, grace and charm of life in a small community. The County of York comprises several towns, including, Clover, Fort Mill, Rock Hill, Tega Cay, Hickory Grove, McConnells and Sharon Indian Land, each offering its unique quality of life and rich cultural heritage.
Enjoy many of our town favorites:
- Cherry Park: A state-of-the-art award-winning recreational complex that lies on 68 beautiful acres and includes a control tower, softball, soccer and football fields, picnic and playground areas, and trails.
- Culture and Heritage: Historic Brattonsville, Main Street Children's Museum of York County.
- Community Events: Come See Me, Christmasville (voted South Carolina event of the year), Main Street Live and Summerfest.
- Carowinds: Enjoy the most hair-raising rides, the wettest water park, the most sizzling stage shows and tons of other cool fun.
- Discovery Place: Spend a day and they'll introduce you to a world of wonder, where science amazes, educates and entertains.
- U.S. National Whitewater Center: Premier outdoor adventure and home to the world's largest recirculation river, and outdoor climbing facilities.
- NASCAR Hall of Fame: The 150,000 square-foot interactive entertainment attraction honors the history and heritage of NASCAR.
- Billy Graham Library: The immaculate grounds are a beauty to behold, with flower gardens and a quiet setting providing the perfect place to enjoy the Carolinas' natural landscape.
More To-Do In York County – Click Here!
Centrally located between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Carolina Coastline, York County is a wonderful place to call home.