1127 Queensborough Blvd Ste 103, Mt Pleasant, SC 29464-5431
Our office's listings
$325,000 -$4,000 (-1.22%)
More about Mount Pleasant
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Realtors Office of the Year
Award Winning Platinum Relocation Office 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
Just a bridge away from Charleston is its South Carolina Low country neighbor. The Mount Pleasant office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, is host to professional independent real estate agents who know the history and excitement of the scenic beauty, colonial and antebellum history, and the area’s only access to the barrier island beaches of Sullivan’s Island and Isle of Palms.
Mount Pleasant was founded in 1680 and is the home of Shem Creek, known for its shrimp boats and seafood restaurants, and the Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum. The State Port Authority's Wando River terminal is also in Mount Pleasant.
Rich in its history, there is much that we celebrate. Some of our favorites are:
- Palmetto Islands State Park – A 943-acre park including Splash Island waterpark, crabbing and fishing along tidal creeks and lagoons, biking, lagoon boating and picnicking.
- Boone Hall Plantation – Originally a cotton plantation, Boone Hall boasts one of the most majestic avenues of moss-draped live oaks in the South.
- Charles Pinckney Historic Site – The last protected remnant of Snee Farm, the country estate of Charles Pinckney, a statesman, Revolutionary War officer and a principal framer of the U.S. Constitution.
- Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum – Home to the aircraft carrier USS Yorktown – nicknamed the Fighting Lady.
And YES - The BEACHES! Mount Pleasant is also Charleston’s only access to the barrier island beaches of Sullivan’s Island and Isle of Palms, which boasts a beach-front county park, public facilities and a bustling beach district with restaurants and shopping.
Mount Pleasant is home to several unique and distinctive events. Come celebrate ancient Scottish games at Boone Hall Plantation. Help us bless the shrimping fleet at Alhambra Hall. Run the famed Cooper River Bridge Run on the new Arthur Ravenel, Jr. Bridge. Cheer tennis pros during the Family Circle Cup. Judge local art at our annual Arts Fest at Towne Centre. Reenact the past during the battle of Secessionville. Learn to weave sweetgrass baskets during Gullah Heritage Days. Test your skills at the Rice Planters Golf Tournament. Try a southern delicacy at the world’s largest Oyster Roast Festival at Boone Hall or sit down by large oak trees at the Farmer’s Market, and savor the food and the good music.
The agents and staff at the Mt. Pleasant office are proud of our area and we are ready to help you with all real estate transactions – from buying a home, to selling a house, to relocating within the area or across country. Let one of the top agents introduce you to excellent real estate service and our community.
Affiliate with the best.
- Professionally Qualified Agents
- Real Estate Knowledge of Local Market
- Commitment to Excellent Service
- Experienced in Each Phase of Real Estate Transactions
- Results Oriented