More about Colleen Rouhselang
Colleen Rouhselang has been a Broker Associate with Coldwell Banker for the past 20 years and holds CNE, CRS, and GRI designations. Colleen is in the business of representing buyers looking to purchase either a homestead or investment properties, as well as giving sellers representation when selling properties.
She loves meeting people and helping them find the exact home of their dreams. She owns investment properties and has flipped homes for years making her comfortable helping others looking to invest.
Colleen received the award for Top Buyers Agent in the Coldwell Banker Westlake Office in 2016, meaning she helped more buyers than any other agent in the office. In 2015, she earned the Top Agent Award, meaning she helped more buyers and sellers than any other agent in her office.
Colleen has been named finalist in the PT50 top realtors in Austin for two years. The Platinum Top 50 Award Program annually recognizes fifty residential Real Estate Professionals for their outstanding achievements in: sales, education, industry participation and civic leadership. Often referred to as the most successful and well-rounded Real Estate Professionals.
Austin Resident For Over 45 Years!
- Professional: 24+ Years Experience to Guide You Through the Process
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) Designation: "You don't get what you want - you get what you negotiate.
- Mutual Respect: I treat every client the same, whether it's a $1M transaction or a $100K transaction.
- Problem Solver: I approach each transaction with the goal of "Win / Win"
- Technology Driven: Cutting Edge Buyer Lead Generation and Lead Management technologies and strategies.
- Dedicated: Your Real Estate Needs Met for the Long Term.
- Trustworthy: Earning and Keeping Your Trust is my # 1 Priority.
- Experience: Multi-Million Dollar Producer for each of the Past 18 Years.
- "Broker Associate": Much Higher Education Requirements than for Just a Typical Realtor.
- Results Driven:2010, 2011, 2015, 2017 # 1 Buyer's Agent for the Westlake Hills Office.