11215 S Ih 35 Ste 110, Austin, TX 78747-1864
Our office's listings
More about South Austin
Conveniently located in South Austin’s Shops at Onion Creek, the South office takes pride in serving the community and real estate needs of South Austin, Southwest Austin and the southern suburbs of Austin, including Bastrop, Kyle, Buda, Dripping Springs, Wimberly and all areas in between.
South, Southwest and South Suburban Austin offer a variety of real estate options. Whether you prefer new home developments, established neighborhoods, or plenty of acreage and ranch land, the independent agents can help fulfill your real estate needs.
Heading into Travis County from South IH-35, the first real estate office you will find is Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS’® South office, designed with state-of-the-art real estate tools to keep up with the fast-paced changes necessary to help clients buy and sell homes.
Homes in South Austin range from the mid-$100,000 price point to more than $1 million. The agents are highly skilled in land acquisitions, new construction and resale properties. Branch vice president David Thompson and his staff, branch manager Pam Provencio and administrative assistant Claudia Richter, are highly skilled in helping the agents with any of their needs, ensuring their clients receive the best service available with their home buying/selling needs.
Explore the beauty of South Austin and everything this trendy area has to offer!
Austin Independent School District
Dripping Springs Independent School District
Eanes Independent School District
Hays County Independent School District
Lake Travis Independent School District
Bastrop Independent School District
San Marcos Independent School District
- The South office has a large number of well-qualified, English and Spanish-speaking agents to assist in your needs
- Full Service Buyer and Seller Representation
- Written Service Guarantee
- Investor Counseling
- Exceptional Mortgage Services
- Outstanding Concierge Services
- Award-winning Relocation Network
- Service Areas: South Austin, Southwest Austin, Travis County, Hays County, Buda, Kyle, San Marcos, Dripping Springs, Wimberly, Bastrop and Caldwell County.
- Subdivisions served: Circle C, Meridian, Village at Western Oaks, Shady Hollow, Beltera, Sawyer Ranch, Highpointe, Bridges at Bear Creek, Reunion Ranch, Onion Creek, Elliot Ranch, Ruby Ranch, Plum Creek, Sunfield, Garlic Creek, Coves of Cimmaron
Affiliate with the South Office
Whether you're a new or experienced agent, we've got you covered! Top-notch education from a well-qualified skill development staff that is free of charge, unparalleled support from the branch vice president and staff, and a fantastic group of agents to affiliate with...no one offers more!
September 2013 fundraising luncheon in our office in support of the American Cancer Society...our agents and their guests raised over $1,400 that day!!
For information on listings and for a guided tour of South Austin, fill out the contact form to right.
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
South Office Personnel