Experience, Knowledgeable & Quality Service - What Selling and Buying Real Estate should be!
Connect with Darlene
International President's Circle
More about Darlene Harrison
Dependable, Reliable and Knowledgeable!
- From 2001: Awarded yearly as Top 3.3% of all Coldwell Banker Agents
- Specializing in Selling Buying Real Estate in Dallas/FW Suburbia Areas including: Lakewood, White Rock Lake, M-Streets, Swiss Avenue Historic Areas, Casa Linda, Highland/University Park, Devonshire/Bluffview, Greenway Parks, Lake Highlands, Down/Uptown Condo, Hi-Rise Lofts, Oakcliff, Preston Hollow, Northwood, Richardson, Garland, East Dallas, Irving, Frisco, Allen, McKinney, Rockwall, Plano, Coppell, Keller, Southlake, Fort Worth, Lewisville, Grapevine More!
- Satisfied New Repeat Clients along with their Friends Family Referrals! Assisting with all their real estate needs before, during and long after the sale.
Customer Service Creating Lon Lasting Relationships is always important to me! Every transaction is a very important one to that buyer or seller!
- 19 years Certified Full Service Experience acquired from vast marketing programs, trainings certifications: International Luxury and Historic Property Specialist, International President’s Circle, Diamond, Sterling International President's Circle Member, Dallas Metro-Tex Leader; Relocation; Negotiations Specialist; Senior First Time Home Buyer Specialist; Inclusive Tech Skills with Vast Corporate Interactive Active Web Sites – all creating an Exceptional Client Experience.
- My husband, David, I both work in the customer service sales industry. David works with Dallas’ Ed Kellum Appliance Video Company. We have an incredible daughter, Ashley, who we have always been very proud of her accomplishments and legacy! She is a graduate of Christ the King School, Ursuline Academy High School in Dallas, The University of Alabama, Phi Mu Sorority Alumn Delta Sigma Pi Alumn. Her scholarships continue to benefit others for over 8 years now. We are very fortunate that our clients have had the opportunity to know us and treasure the continued relationships.
- Continuous Serviam: Contributing in different capacities to Various Charity Organizations and leadership projects. Support numerous charities /organizations that affect our clients and family, i.e., Christ the King Parishioner, Memorial Scholarships at the University of Alabama, Ursuline Academy, Delta Sigma Pi Holt Veterinary Clinic, as well as Breast Cancer Awareness, ASD, Stroke and Heart Organizations...Sharing knowledge is powerful and helping others becomes a rewarding experience!
Make your next real estate experience with Darlene Harrison! Quality Professional Experienced Realtor providing Exceptional Customer Service!
Allow me, Darlene, to assist you with all your real estate needs today! Look forward to your call and discovering what buying and selling real estate should be! Your referrals are an honor!
Awards, Certifications Serviam:
- International Previews Historic Home Property Specialist
- Top Producer-Diamond, Sterling President's International Circle Member
- Dallas Metro-Tex Leader
- Multi-Million Dollar Sales
- DFW Realtor Leadership Member
- Relocation Agent
- BA in Marketing-University of New Orleans, Loyola Student, 1984 Dallas Resident
- Texas Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors Member
- Serviam to Others through Scholarships, Pet Fund, Volunteer Service, Lakewood Literary Guild, Lakewood Botanical Member, Dallas Arboretum Member, Church, Various Charities Prior Girl Scout Leader.