Experience, Knowledgeable & Quality Service - What Selling and Buying Real Estate should be!
Connect with Darlene
International President's Circle
More about Darlene Harrison
Dependable, Reliable & Knowledgeable!
- Specializing in Selling & Buying Real Estate in Dallas/FW Suburbia Areas including: Lakewood, White Rock Lake, M-Streets, Swiss Avenue & Historic Areas, Casa Linda, Highland/University Park, Devonshire/Bluffview, Greenway Parks, Lake Highlands, Down/Uptown Condo, Hi-Rise & Lofts, Oakcliff, Preston Hollow, Northwood, Richardson, Garland, East Dallas, Irving, Frisco, Allen, McKinney, Rockwall, Plano, Coppell, Keller, Southlake, Fort Worth, Lewisville, Grapevine & More!
- Satisfied New & Repeat Clients along with their Friends & Family Referrals! Assisting with all their real estate needs before, during and long after the sale.
- Customer Service is always important to me! Every transaction is a very important one to that buyer or seller!
- Creating long standing relationships with my clients is most rewarding to me.
- 16 years Certified Full Service Experience acquired from vast marketing programs, trainings & certifications: International Previews and Historic Property Specialist, International President’s Circle, Diamond, Sterling & International President's Circle Member, Dallas Metro-Tex Leader; Relocation & USAA Certified Agent; Negotiations Specialist; Senior & First Time Home Buyer Specialist; Inclusive Tech Skills with Vast Corporate Interactive Active Web Sites – all creating an Exceptional Client Experience.
- My husband & I have an incredible daughter, Ashley, who we have always been very proud of her accomplishments! She is a graduate of Ursuline Academy High School in Dallas, Graduate of the University of Alabama, is a Phi Mu Sorority & a Delta Sigma Pi Alumn. She has scholarships available at those alumns. We are very fortunate that our clients have had the opportunity to know all of us and treasure the continued relationships we maintain with them as well.
- Continuous Serviam: Contributing in different capacities to Various Charity Organizations and leadership projects. Support numerous charities /organizations that affect our clients and family, i.e., Christ the King Parishioner, Memorial Scholarships at the University of Alabama, Ursuline Academy, Delta Sigma Pi & Holt Veterinary Clinic, as well as Breast Cancer Awareness, Aids Services of Dallas, Alzheimer’s, Stroke and Heart Organizations...Sharing knowledge is powerful and helping others becomes a rewarding experience!
- Make your next real estate experience with someone who is a Quality Professional & Experienced Agent!
- Allow me, Darlene, to assist you with all your real estate needs and see what buying and selling real estate should be!
Thank you and Look Forward to hearing from you soon!
Regards, Darlene Harrison
Awards, Certifications & Serviam:
- From 2001 Awarded yearly as Top 3.3% of all Coldwell Banker Agents
- Previews Exceptional & Historic Property Specialist
- Premier Agent & Dallas Metro-Tex Leader
- Diamond, Sterling & President's International Circle Member Since 2002
- Multi-Million Dollar Sales
- DFW Realtors Leadership Member
- Certified Relocation, USAA, Navy Fed Specialist
- BA in Marketing-University of New Orleans, Loyola Student, Dallas Resident since 1984
- National Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtor, DFW Realtor Association Member
- Serviam: Charity Volunteer, Lakewood Literary Guild, Lakewood Botanical Member,
- Supportive of Scholarships helping others, Church, Leadership
Dependable, Reliable & Knowledgeable!
- Assisting Sellers & Buyers with Real Estate in Dallas/Ft Worth & Suburban Areas since the year 2000
- Dedicated to Customer Service Being Top Priority
- Negotiating & managing all facets of the sale/purchase with the Client Through & After Closing
- Buying & Selling Agent: Including First Time Home Buyers & Senior Citizens
- Volunteer in Charity Functions for Schools, Special Needs & Church; Girl Scout Leader
First Time Buyers