Proudly Serving Military Familes, Relocation Clients as well as my Past Clients in the North DFW Area, guiding them as their trusted advocate with all their real estate needs
Connect with John
International Sterling Society
Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS), Cartus Network Relocation Specialist (CNRS), Dallas/Fort Worth New Construction Specialist (DFW New Constr. Sp.)
More about John Sherwood
John has resided in the North Texas area since 1998 and has been a full-time residential real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage since 2000 serving a multitude of buyers, sellers & renters in all walks of life with remarkable service, integrity, hardwork & dedication. He graduated from the University of New Orleans in 1982 with a Bachelor’s Degree in General Business and worked 18 years in banking in various capacities in Louisiana and Texas before becoming a realtor. He is married to Sharon Sherwood who operates an in-home daycare and together they have raised their four children here in Flower Mound. One of the most satisfying rewards of being a real estate professional is to help buyers find their perfect home or to work closely with sellers to get their home sold quickly & painlessly. It's not just about a sale, John takes personal care to build lasting relationships with his clients as evidenced by his many past clients that come back to him for all their real estate needs as their trusted friend & advocate. Knowledge, honesty and exceptional service as well as his extensive banking & finance background is what distinguishes John in the real estate field. With his vast experience he can make the process of buying or selling a home a dream come true!
- Member National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member Greater Lewisville Association of Realtors (GLAR)
- -2006 & 2011 GLAR Chairman Education Committee
- -2007 - 2008 GLAR Board of Director
- -2010 - 2011 GLAR Board of Director
- Member Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Chairman's Circle - 2001
- International Sterling Society - 2003 - 2005
- International Sterling Society - 2007
- International Sterling Society - 2009
- Top Producing Individual Listings Sold - 2009
- International Sterling Society - 2013 -2015
- International Diamond Society - 2016
Areas of Experience
- Denton County, Colin County, Tarrant County
- Flower Mound, Lewisville, Highland Village, Double Oak, The Colony, Corinth, Denton, Little Elm, Carrollton, Frisco, Coppell, Southlake, Keller, Watauga, North Richland Hills & North Fort Worth
- Buyer Representation
- Seller Services Guarantee
- First Time Buyers
- 18 years previous experience in Banking & Finance
- Sherwood Estates III Homeowners Association Treasurer since 2000
- Past Volunteer for Y Guides Program at the Greater Lewisville YMCA
- Past Assistant Coach for FMYSA & NTBA
- Member of the Episcopal Church of the Annunciation in Lewisville, TX
First Time Buyers
How I can assist you, your family or friends!
I offer a complimentary service to anyone moving to virtually any city in the United States. My company is a member of the Cartus Broker Network which is made up of the industry’s leading real estate companies.
Through this exclusive network, I can put anyone in touch with a qualified real estate specialist. This chosen agent will assist you in the process of your home search and I will monitor your progress the entire way.
If you need to sell a home – anywhere in the USA – I can help you find an agent with a proven track record of selling homes in your area – for top dollar!
If you or someone you know is considering buying or selling a home - ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES - contact me today! I will guarantee that my experienced professionals will provide excellent results. You will be glad you entrusted your home purchase or sale to a member of my network of agents!