Your Go-To-Gal for Real Estate
Connect with Darla
Graduate, REALTOR Institute (GRI)
More about Darla Robinson
Darla Robinson is a Marketing Professional with over 30 years experience. She is known her "get the job done attitude"; in the Fort Worth/Dallas community. Darla continues to be a multi-million dollar producer.
Darla's focuses for delivering outstanding : Creative Marketing, Custom Service, Connections, Community and Care.
Stanley Marcus described Darla's understanding and belief in Customer Service as being "vigorous."
Darla's experience encompasses:
- 10 years as the Public Relations and Marketing at Neiman Marcus;
- Founding Executive Director for the Lone Star Film Society;
- Five years as the Marketing and Advertising Manager for Larry's Shoes; and,
- Marketing Entertainment Consultant for Star-Telegram.
Darla's strengths include:
- Creativity that has no limits;
- Initiates the project;
- Achieves her goals;
- Never met a stranger; and,
- Darla can buy and sell anything...nothing is unobtainable.
Darla and her husband, John, also provide Accelerated Marketing to sell your home, The Realty Specialist, "TRS".
Darla's community involvement includes:
- Live Theatre League
- Greater Fort Worth Association of Realtors
- Leadership Texas
- Leadership Fort Worth, Member
- Advertising Club of Fort Worth, Past President and Member
- Junior League of Fort Worth, Sustainer
- Community Volunteer: Awarded the Jefferson Award in 2006 for Community Volunteer from NBC; and 20 year volunteer at Hangman's House of Horrors, the largest charitable Haunt in the U.S.
Country Club Communities
First Time Buyers
Golf Course Communities