Connect with Marty
More about Marty Ringler
Marty Ringler is a highly organized, resourceful realtor with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. A lifetime resident of Ft Worth, graduate of T.C.U., mother of two & wife of a banker husband, Marty's emphasis is on excellent customer service and keeping current on market trends
After a first career as a leader in nursing & health care management Marty dedicates a portion of her work as a Seniors Real Estate Specialist. This is a new specialty field offering special attention, resources, and problem solving skills to issues specific to seniors with changing housing and estate planning needs.
- Highly organized, resourceful Realtor for more than 15 years
- Past proven ability as respected member of nursing & health care profession
- Director of Medical affairs for American Cancer Society for 17 years
- Director of All Saints Hospital departments for five years, Fort Worth
- Bachelors Degree from T.C.U.
- Graduate work Texas Woman's University-Family Therapy Program
- Civic leadership included in St. Joseph Hospital & Big Brothers- Big Sisters Directors
- Papers presented at various national conferences
- Articles written in multiple Medical and Business journals & publications.