More about Kimberly Rensimer
Raised in Katy, and a proud graduate of Katy High School, I am grateful for the wonderful experience of growing up in the charm of this small town. I could envision no better place for my husband and I to raise our 3 kids (and 2 dogs!).
Everyone has a different reason for moving here. Knowing Katy for more than 4 decades, I can certainly help you find that home that fits your family. But I can also help point you to your grocery store, your schools, your doctor, your hair cutting place, your movie theater, your restaurants--basically your new life in Katy--so your transition is a smooth one.
Whether you or buying or selling, Coldwell Banker, United has a reputation of excellence. As your agent, I will be diligent in serving your real estate needs.
Having gone through the home-buying and selling process several times with our family, it can be a challenge—I know. My strategy is simple. I listen to your needs, hope to understand your objectives, and strive to make the process pleasant, start-to-finish.
Your success is my success! I want to help transition you to the next chapter in your life, a move you look back on with good memories.
- I know Katy, I’ve been here all my life!
- Prioritizing and getting things done are what I do best.
- Part of the anxiety of a move is the unknown. My job is to make the “unknown”, “known.” If I don’t have the answer, I’ll help find it.
- Buying or selling a home doesn’t have to be a harrowing experience. Part of my job is to make sure that it’s not.
- Member of the National, Texas and Houston Association of Realtors
- Contact me today for all your real estate needs at (832)814-2720. I look forward to meeting you!