Your reviews along with your referrals are what make my business a success! The key to a successful experience.
Connect with Adrianna
International Diamond Society
Accredited Staging Professional (ASP), Certified Relocation Professional (CRP)
More about Adrianna Duggan
My top priority is going beyond the expected to deliver an exceptional and fully satisfying one-stop, full-service real estate experience for home buyers and sellers. I will work with you throughout your entire home search or sale process, and assist in finalizing the details.
As a highly trained professional, I will use my technology, marketing, presentation, communication, negotiation and sales tools to help you find the home that matches your criteria. Through our affiliated companies and joint ventures, we offer a full range of services for buyers:
- Residential and commercial property assistance
- Home warranty
- Vacation and annual rentals
- Property management
- Global referrals
- Insurance services
If you are selling your property, I will ensure it reaches a global audience and is sold quickly for the highest price possible, with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
Because 92% of home shoppers now search for homes on the Internet, the Coldwell Banker system offers unmatched property marketing and technology to generate interest in your property:
- Our properties are displayed on 925+ websites to 16 million buyers daily.
- Our global network connects me with 82,000 sales associates at 3,100 offices in 49 countries, who may already be working with your buyer or seller.
- Just listed/just sold postcards inform potential buyers of your property’s availability.
- Local newspaper advertising promotes our properties.
- National brand advertising, including online, television, magazines and special events, attract buyers.
- Coldwell Banker Previews International® showcases luxury properties to affluent buyers.
- Our rapid response technology enables me to respond to online inquiries quickly.
- Member, Dulles Area Association of Realtors®
- Member, Virginia Association of Realtors®
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
- Cartus Relocation Designee
Leesburg, Ashburn, Bluemont, Middleburg, Aldie, Sterling, Hamilton, Purcellville, Lucketts, Lovettsville.
Adrianna Duggan is a Real Estate Agent who specializes in the Northern Virginia area -- from DC to Loudoun County. Adrianna was born and raised in Arlington, Virginia, until starting her family and moving to Falls Church and eventually ending up in Loudoun County with her husband, 3 children a dog – Millie! She understands the environment we are in and what the opportunities look like in this area.
Through her 7 years in Real Estate, Adrianna has worked with clients on everything from condo’s and townhomes to estate homes and investment properties. She understands more intricate negotiations, including: foreclosures, short sales and relocations. Adrianna is a leader on the Relocation Team at Coldwell Banker in Leesburg, working with CARTUS clients such as Exxon Mobil, Verizon and other Fortune 500 Companies. She also works with USAA and Navy Federal members on the sale and purchase of their homes.
Adrianna is passionate about helping others and looks out for the best interest of all of her clients. As a partner in the buying or selling process, Adrianna takes on all of the logistics, allowing her clients to focus on the more enjoyable aspects of buying and selling a home.
Adrianna has been a top performing member of the Coldwell Banker team and was recently named to the Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society. Adrianna was recently asked to present to agents at Coldwell Banker on strategies in “How to Sell A Home in 30 Days or Less.”
Buying or Selling is a big step with many considerations. Let Adrianna be a partner in this process and allow you to enjoy the excitement of buying or selling a home in your area!
- Provides cutting edge technology & marketing support
- Professional sales, excellent communications & outstanding negotiating skills
- Home enhancement expertise
- Knowledgeable analysis of property values & market trends
- International Diamond Society 2016
- DAAR Top Producer 2016
- Mid-Atlantic Top 100 Since 2016
Credentials and Education:
- B.S. Health Promotion Exercise Science, George Mason
- M.A. Special Education, George Washington
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Virginia
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Expert
My Pledge To YOU!
- I believe what separates me from others is my ability to listen and understand your wants and needs. What that means to you is it saves time and money resulting in less frustration throughout the transaction.
- My being an Accredited Staging Professional allows me to have a vision for what a home should look like in order to appeal to a large audience, thus minimizing market time.
- My excellent negotiation skills translates to top dollar for my sellers and excellent deals for my buyers.
- I embrace technology using state of the art equipment and applications to facilitate and close transactions powered by local representation and international presence. This is important to my sellers, as 50% of the buyers in the Washington, D.C. area come from outside the area.
- I have superb organizational skills which result in better risk and time management, ensuring nothing will "slip through the cracks."
- My personal relationships are extremely important to me, thus each client gets boutique style service.