More about Lisa Bruner
I am a native Washingtonian and grew up in Bethesda Maryland. I have lived the last 35 years in Northern Virginia, primarily in Loudoun County. I have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting from the University of Maryland and attained my CPA license. Before becoming a real estate agent I worked in public accounting, corporate finance and provided consulting services.
What you should know about me is that I believe wholeheartedly in the unique personal nature of real estate. You will see that I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way.
I am fully committed to providing you a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible.
I love to work with both buyers and sellers. You can expect from me:
- Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs.
- A comprehensive marketing plan that will enhance your home's visibility.
- An internet presence to include the Top Real Estate Searching sites.
- Top professional skills continually refined through training programs respected industry wide.
- To provide advise and guidance throughout the entire process.
- Commitment to help you leverage many resources. I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.
I look forward to being your real estate agent!