25 S King St, Leesburg, VA 20175
(703) 771-8888 office
(703) 777-4626 fax
Our office's listings
More about Leesburg
Serving Loudoun County and the Dulles Market Corridor from Historic Leesburg. Our affiliated sales associates are supported with access to industry leading education, systems, and tools providing our clients a competitive advantage in the real estate process. Coldwell Banker's international advertising, public relations, and internet presence give our clients local attention and global outreach. Licensed to serve Virginia, Maryland, and West Virginia.
Thinking About Getting Into Real Estate? Here's Why You Need To Join Coldwell Banker:
- BRAND NAME RECOGNITION - Backed by 92% brand awareness and a 108-year legacy, Coldwell Banker’s® familiar blue sign opens more doors.(1)
- GLOBAL LISTING EXPOSURE - Your listings are showcased worldwide on more than 725 websites that reach 16 million potential buyers every day.
- POWERFUL ONLINE PARTNERSHIP - Your “enhanced” property listing positions your inventory for sale to a global audience on the top real estate websites — Realtor.com®, Trulia, Zillow®, Yahoo!® Homes, Realestate.AOL.com, FrontDoor.com™, Homes.com® and Hotpads.com™.
- HIGH-TRAFFIC WEBSITE - More than five million buyers viewed properties on CBmove.com in 2013, including 88,369 international visitors from 206 countries and territories around the globe. Coldwell Banker is the most-visited real estate brand online (2), Coldwell Banker is the most influential real estate brand on social media (3)
- GLOBAL NETWORK - Global connections with 85,000 Coldwell Banker sales associates in 3,100 offices in more than 49 countries ensure your property is marketed worldwide.
- #1 NATIONAL COMPANY FOR 19 CONSECUTIVE YEARS - Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s parent company, NRT LLC, has been ranked as the nation's #1 residential real estate brokerage company for 19 consecutive years.
- SELLING HOMES FASTER THAN OUR CLOSEST COMPETITORS - Homes marketed by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in the Washington, D.C. Metro, averaged 29 days on the market in 2013. OUR
- TOOLS HELP YOU GET YOUR SELLERS GET TOP DOLLAR - Homeowners in the Washington, D.C. Metro that listed with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage received, on average, 99.2% of their asking price in 2013.
- TOPPING TRAINING CHARTS AGAIN - For the third year in a row, Coldwell Banker Real Estate has been awarded a top 10 spot in the 2014 Training Magazine Top 125, the training industry's premier publication. We ranked eighth for the training programs across all industries.
Brooks Rose Supplemental Awareness Study, 2013. 2. Nielsen NetRatings, Jan.-Dec. 2013. 3. Klout, 2013. 4. Forbes, Dec. 6, 2014
Why Join the Leesburg Office?
- OUR MANAGERS DO NOT COMPETE WITH YOU - Non-competing manager giving 100% support to his agents.
- EXPERIENCED AND SEASONED LEADERS - Leadership from a Manager with 31 years of real estate experience and a proven track record of success and excellent reputation among peers and clients alike.
- PERSONALIZED COACHING AT NO ADDITIONAL COST- Manager that will help you build a personal business plan, provide the tools to achieve it, and keep you on track and accountable, a true business partner.
- HANDS-ON INVOLVEMENT - No "Ivory Towers" here, Manager to assist you with problem solving, dispute resolution, contract review and negotiations, price positioning, marketing plans, prospecting ideas, and “primary market” strategies.
- LOCATION - LOCATION - LOCATION - Excellent location in downtown Leesburg with heavy foot traffic and exposure, walk-ins are common.
To further explore or for a confidential chat, please call 703-771-8888 or Click here for additional information. See What Others Are Saying About Joining Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.