2070 Chain Bridge Road Ste 103, Vienna, VA 22180
(703) 938-5600 office
(703) 242-4511 fax
Our office's listings
More about Vienna / Tysons Corner
Coldwell Banker is proud to be a part of the vibrant Vienna community! The office is here to serve all your real estate needs in Vienna, Oakton and all across Northern VA and enjoys contributing to the community spirit that makes Vienna such a wonderful hometown!
Please visit the Coldwell Banker Vienna Office Facebook Page and feel free to post comments and share your favorite places and things to do in Vienna! If you are thinking of moving in to the area this is also a good resource for more information about our community.
The Vienna office professionals and affiliated sales associates offer residential and commercial brokerage services throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC including:
- Residential or Commercial resales, new homes, new construction
- Buyer agents to represent home buyers on new and re-sale homes
- Listing agents using state-of-the-art marketing tools including extensive Internet marketing and social networking to get your home sold
- Residential rentals - we can help you rent your home, or if you are looking to rent, we can help you find the right home
- Property Management Services
- Commercial sales and leases
- Nationwide Relocation Services through an extensive referral network
- Mortgage Lending Service from Guaranteed Rate Affinity, Ryan Obermeier, 402.202.8404
- Mid-Atlantic Settlement Services, Charles Huang, 703.517.2818 or visit Mid-Atlantic Settlement Services
- Home Warranty, Insurance from American Home Shield and more
OFFICE STAFF: The Vienna office is staffed by professionals with a wealth of experience and extensive real estate knowledge. The office is efficient, professional, friendly and well-suited to serving the needs of Agents and Clients alike and goes the extra mile to ensure complete customer satisfaction!
- Joi Harvey, Office Administrator
- Fardeen Chowdhury, Marketing Coordinator
OFFICE LOCATION: Near Tysons Corner Mall in the Tycon Court House Building aka the Toilet Bowl. Right off route seven and a few miles away from 495. Walkable from Greensboro Metro Stop.
- The office enters a float in the annual Vienna Halloween Parade and have won several awards
- Toys for Tots toy collection site every Christmas collecting thousands of toys for tots to teens
- Annual Holiday coloring contest for area children
- Harvest for the Hungry Food collection site
- Annual fundraising event at a local restaurant featuring a silent auction and raffle prizes to raise money for local charities
- Have worked with many local charities in the past such as Second Story, Homes for Troops, Fairfax CASA, and more.
International Diamond Society Office