6000 N Port Washington Rd, Glendale, WI53217-4524
- (414) 964-3900 office
- (414) 963-3018 fax
Our office's listings
More about North Shore Office
The North Shore office is committed to building and maintaining relationships with our customers through products and services that deliver the highest quality in the real estate industry. Our agents receive the best real estate training in the area and are consummate professionals dedicated to their clients’/customers’ complete satisfaction.
About Our Office
- Dedicated & Professional Full Time Sales Associates
- Outstanding Staff
- High Speed Internet Access
- Great Location Just North of the New Bayshore Town Center
- Comprehensive Individualized Training
Our Corporate Support is second to none!
- Our partners, Coldwell Banker Home Loans, Burnett Title, Coldwell Banker Home Protection, Coldwell Banker Relocation, and Coldwell Banker Home Warranty(AHS) make your transactions seamless!
- We offer a wide range of full-time support services, such as Relocation, Marketing, Legal Assistance and Education.
- Our huge Relocation network handles thousands of incoming and outgoing leads from all over and generates income for agents as well as worldwide name recognition.
- Our 9 offices in Southeastern Wisconsin offer strength in market share - we sell over $1billion in real estate annually.
- We have 67 offices and 4,700 agents in Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan and Indiana, offering the financial stability of a large corporation.
Advanced Marketing Tools
- A personal and unique web address on ColdwellBankeronline.com, our state-of-the-art with personal and customized information about you and your career.
- Professionally developed marketing materials to help you reach buyers and sellers.
- Virtual slide show available online
- Extensive media coverage in the areas we serve.
Interested in becoming a real estate agent?
Call Val Barbatelli @ 414-906-3769 to discuss what being a real estate professional is all about. Sign up for a pre-licensing course, self-study video course, self-study internet course, or Coldwell Banker Real Estate School classroom instruction.