Connect with Greta
Short Sale-Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
More about Greta Wren
• GOAL: To become your "REALTOR® FOR LIFE"
• ADVANTAGE: A REALTOR® committed to both your short-term and your long-term satisfaction
• RESULTS: A home sale or purchase that meets or exceeds your financial and life-style goals
• PROFESSIONALISM: Commitment, timely communication, organization, punctuality, and integrity.
• KNOWLEDGE: I'm a knowledgable Agent committed to helping you with community information, neighborhoods and trends
• APPRECIATION: I value of your time, your specific needs and your confidence in me
• ENTHUSIASM: I love helping clients with their real estate needs. I look forward to helping you with your life transition!
Education and Training
Received my Bachelors of Science degree from CMU in 1989- graduated Cum Laude
Obtained my Real Estate license in 2003 and have been in good standing every year.
Awards And Designations
Numerous Customer Service Awards from 2004-2013
Voted MVP for Pepper Viner Homes in 2008 at the SAHBA Awards Banquet
International Diamond Society 2011/ Bronze Circle 2011
Areas of Expertise
Fountain Hills and the Northeast Phoenix Valley to include Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Biltmore, Cave Creek, Carefree & Mesa
I'm on the board of the Fountain Hills RMS (Realtor Marketing Sessions) which are community meetings that take place on Fridays at the FH's Convention Center. All the local agents, brokers, affiliates and venders come together to enjoy guest speakers that discuss topics pertaining to the local Real Estate industry. After the meeting we go on a community wide tour of the newest listings in town.
I have built a solid reputation as a top notch Real Estate Agent since 2004. I've won numerous customer service awards and I thoroughly enjoy assisting my clients. I relocated to Arizona from Michigan over 10 years ago and immediately pursued a career in the Real Estate industry. I was in New Home site sales for 5 ½ years before transitioning into the Residential Resale market with Coldwell Banker. I relocated from Tucson to NE Phoenix in the summer of 2013. As a professional, I pride myself on representing each client with the utmost integrity and loyalty. I have years of management experience which helps me to effectively run my Real Estate business. I graduated Cum Laude from Central Michigan University with Bachelors of Science degree in Psychology, and a double minor in Marketing and Advertising.
Communities I Serve
Northeast Phoenix Valley, which includes Fountain Hills, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Biltmore, Mesa, Cave Creek and Carefree. I will also travel to South Mountain, Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe and Sun City West.