Connect with Barbara
International President's Circle
More about Barbara Stewart
Choosing me as your real estate agent
I am a Tucson-based Associate Broker with over a decade of experience in the real estate industry. My extensive knowledge of the real estate market has positioned me in the top 3% of Coldwell Banker agents nationwide.
I provide buyers and sellers professional advice and exceptional customer service that builds a lifelong relationship built on mutual respect. Using the "golden rule," I treat all of my clients the way I want to be treated. My attention to detail, my positive attitude, and my continuing education in the changing market make real estate transactions as stress-free as possible. My commitment to my clients, along with good communication and tough negotiating skills, provides clients with a skilled professional in their corner. I keep you informed, proactively working for you!
I enjoy helping people with all of their real estate needs, whether buying or selling. I am also part of the Relocation Team, helping out-of-town buyers and sellers. Client satisfaction is my number one goal -- and my continuing recommendations and referrals from past clients speak to this.
I would be happy to meet with you to share my market knowledge and to show you how Coldwell Banker and I can assist you in a smooth, successful real estate transaction. Call or email me today for home or school information, a Complete Relocation Package or a Personal Buyer's or Seller's Package for your home.
Please don't hesitate to contact me at (520) 256-1599.
I look forward to being your "Trusted Advisor”.
Education and Training
- Professional, experienced, full-time Associate Broker with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
- Graduate of the Hogan School of Real Estate, with ongoing, additional training for the designation of Associate Broker.
- Member of the Tucson Association of Realtors, Arizona Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors.
- Graduate of the University of Arizona Master Gardening program.
- Certified 500 hour Yoga Instructor, teaching both group and private lessons.
Awards And Designations
Associate Broker/Executive Sales Associate.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer with sales in the top 3% of Coldwell Banker agents nationwide.
- Top 5% Producers Circle from 2004 through 2017 for all of Southern Arizona.
- Recognized as the number 1 agent for best customer service from happy clients, year after year.
- Multiple Customer Service awards for representing both sellers and buyers.
- Member of the International Presidents Society recognizing a high volume of buyer/seller transactions.
- Certified Relocation Specialist, helping out of town buyers and local sellers with their real estate needs.
- Previous recognition's include the International Diamond Society, International Sterling Society, the International Bronze Society and the customer satisfaction award.
- USAA & Cartus certified Specialist.
- Affiliations: Member NAR, AAR, TAR
- Full-time Realtor/Associate Broker.
- 95% of my business is from happy clients who refer me to their friends and family.
- Certified 500-hour yoga instructor since 1994. Currently teaching private and group classes.
- Professional Personal Chef for 14 years. Cooking healthy meals is one of my favorite passions!
- Tucson Art Teacher 1974-1983. I love getting creative!
- Master Gardner graduate from the University of Arizona. Gardening is another one of my favorite passions!
- Proud mother of two wonderful grown children.
- Happily married for 35 years!
Communities I Serve
I serve all of Tucson, including:
- Northwest Tucson
- Oro Valley
- Sun City Oro Valley
- Rancho Vistoso
- Northeast Tucson
- Catalina Foothills
- Dove Mountain
- Marana / Continental Reserve
Coldwell Banker's Worldwide Referral Network also allows me to help you find a great agent anywhere.