With a background in the Hospitality Industry I am committed to provide efficient service, guidance and communication, delivered with knowledge, experience and enthusiasm.
Connect with Amanda
International President's Premier Team
Languages other than English
More about Amanda Malcolm
Biography & Background
Born in a small midwestern town, the core values of family, friendship, loyalty, hard work and home ownership have always been a part of my life. My father built the childhood home I grew up in while my mother designed all of the interiors. With a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, I spent 14 years in the Hospitality Industry, managing, consulting and coordinating events. Working beside others to deliver exceptional service while transforming the dream of an event into a reality was the inspiration for my career in Real Estate. I wanted to help others realize even greater dreams by opening the doors to their dream home. While representing sellers or buyers I understand the importance of market and community knowledge, consistent and timely communication, negotiation and loyalty. Most of all, I believe it is essential to anticipate needs while offering guidance and support to insure a smooth transition through the buying and/or selling process.
Education & Training
- Graduate of Northern Arizona University with a Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management
- 14 years in the Hospitality Industry with experience in Management, Human Resources, Consulting, Employee Training and Development, Guest Relations, Sales and Marketing and Coordinating Events
- Member of Scottsdale Association of Realtors
- Member of Arizona Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Affiliated with the #1 Real Estate Office in Arizona