1720 E Warner Rd Ste 20-1, Tempe, AZ85284
- (480) 496-9001 office
- (480) 496-6499 fax
Our office's listings
More about Tempe-Ahwatukee
The award-winning Ahwatukee/Tempe office is conveniently located in the Southeast Valley with easy access to four freeways that connect to all areas of the Valley The sales associates are dedicated to meeting your needs by providing personalized service in a highly skilled manner and will assist you in any residential transaction including vacant land, mobile homes, new and resale residential, townhomes, multi-family investments and exquisite luxury properties.
Tempe-Ahwatukee offers a "one-stop shopping" experience featuring mortgage, title and home warranty, as well as Coldwell Banker's exclusive Concierge Service. This provides assistance in every aspect of your move, as well as discounts from local and national businesses.
Branch Manager, Linda Berg, brings years of experience and expertise in the real estate field.
- Licensed REALTOR® since 1978, striving for 100% client satisfaction.
- Certified Residential Broker (CRB), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI), Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), ePRO, Relocation Certified (RRC)
- Associate Broker since 1981
- Southeast Valley Board of REALTORS® grievance committee 1998-2000
- Southeast Valley Board of REALTORS® Director 2000-2002
- Southeast Valley Board of REALTORS® Vice President 2003
- Southeast Valley Board of REALTORS® President-elect 2005
- Southeast Valley Board of REALTORS® President 2006 21 years of management/ownership of real estate offices in New Jersey and Arizona
- 2003 SEV Women's Council of Realtors REALTOR® of the year
- Appointed Commissioner, State of New Jersey 1984-1986
- Appointed to Professional Standards Committee 1984-1989
- 10 years Certified Residential Appraiser
Please email or phone manager, Linda Berg, for a personal recommendation of an agent who will fit your needs.
(Maricopa County/Northern Arizona)
As an independent contractor sales associate affiliated with the Company, you may choose to participate in or use a variety of resources, tools, technologies and educational opportunities available to you. Company educational materials, programs, or meetings that are not for compliance (compliance includes, but is not limited to, licensing requirements, fair housing, RESPA, data privacy, records management) are optional for independent contractor sales associates. Use of any suggestions or best practices in such materials or programs is discretionary. Your affiliation with the Company is intended to be that of an independent contractor sales associate, not as an employee of the Company.