Connect with Rubi
International Sterling Society
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), NAR's Green Designation (GREEN)
Languages other than English
More about Rubi Kawamura
Born and raised in Japan, I moved to San Francisco and started my real estate career in 1992. I am dedicated to giving my clients an extraordinary level of service. I received the Coldwell Banker Sterling Society Award 2012 - 2014, and 2017. International Diamond Society in 2016. This is an achievement accomplished by some of the highest producing Coldwell Banker Sales Associates.
- I have lived in San Francisco Bay Area for 27 years and know the neighborhoods, the inventory, the market conditions and the values specific to San Francisco. I am especially knowledgeable in areas with schools -both public and private- to help parents with their relocation concerns.
- I am committed to aggressively negotiating the best possible price and terms in what is often the largest, most complicated financial transaction of my clients' lives.
- I offer my clients the best, most comprehensive marketing plan in the business—doing more to reach every potential buyer, and every broker who might have a buyer, in order to generate the highest market response and achieve the best sales price.
I offer my clients a professional corps of experienced inspectors, contractors, stagers and loan officers.
- I offer my clients the best, most comprehensive marketing plan in the business—doing more to reach every potential buyer, and every broker who may have a buyer, in order to generate the highest market response and achieve the best sales price.
- My goal is to reduce the foreclosure in the community. To do so, I am actively helping distressed homeowners. Short sale is one of the options and I am knowledgeable about the process of short sale. I am a certified distressed property expert.
- When out of the office, I enjoy martial arts, running, and spending time with my son. I am very dedicated and supportive of the Japanese community in San Francisco. In order to reach out to the Asian community, I am currently doing my best to learn new languages, including Korean. I am also a volunteer worker for Habitat for Humanity. I have actively supported Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford fundraiser, “Give Health. Give Hope.”