Cal BRE#: 01939890
Connect with Andrew
International Diamond Society
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
Languages other than English
More about Andrew Yalcin
Andrew's Buyers would love
- A prominotory fixer in the Hills &<$12M
- A single family fixer upper with a large lot in the $4M-$8M range in the Holmby Hills vicinity.
- An income property in the Hollywood Hills.
- Income property needing TLC north of The 10 with a GRM under 12.
- A luxury condo in a newly constructed building on the Wilshire Corridor with low HOA fees.
- A newly renovated condo in Weho near Sunset Plaza.
- A newly renovated condo in Santa Monica, Venice, Marina, DTLA.
- Single-family and multi-family in WeHo.
Awards And Designations
A resident of the Westside, Andrew Yalcin works with individual clients, investors, and real estate developers. With a combined 10 years experience as a Realtor and architectural designer Andrew has extensive experience in contract negotiation, design & development processes that highlight architectural character, and in evaluating markets for investment opportunity. At present he focuses on single family, condos, income property, building sales, and development.
- Columbia University, Master of Architecture
- Rhode Island School of Design, Professional Bachelor of Architecture & BFA
- SUNY Division I former swimmer and diver.
- Delivering top notch service and getting it done.