Cal BRE#: 01361267
Connect with Herbert
More about Herbert McGurk II
My Business Model
- Treating my contracts with efficiency creates a smooth and exciting transaction. I ask all the right questions, up front, and get all answers that are necessary to move forward.
- Effective negotiations - it's important to provide the confidence of the deal, first and foremost, which provides my clients the tools to make the right decision.
- Productivity keeps me informed of the constant changes in the real estate market and gives my clients an edge on their most important investment.
- I strive to have a "win-win" result in all my transactions.
Education and Training
Music - University of Texas, Austin, TX
Music/Drama - New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM
Areas of Expertise
- 'Residential and Luxury Homes
- Investment Properties
- Apartment Buildings
President, USA Dance Los Angeles Chapter #4031 - ballroom dance non-profit organization - 2011
- In the 80s, he was employed with Ashton-Tate, a computer software company. He was the product manager for the international market and responsible for translating the companies software into 9 different languages. Microsoft bought their prized software program "Framework" which later became "Windows."
- In the 90s, he was involved in the film industry and became a post production supervisor for large studios like the Walt Disney Company and independent film companies.
- In 2000s, he integrated his passion for sales and the film industry by helping people buy, sell and invest in real estate.
- He continues channeling his talents to helping his clients develop their assets into a lifestyle.
Communities I Serve
He specializes in residential luxury homes and investment properties.
His experience in real estate of over 8 years includes residential and commercial real estate properties. He helps his clients close their transactions efficiently and effectively. Not only knowing the details of putting together a transaction by selling luxury homes and income properties but in purchasing multiple units as well.
His clients consistently acknowledge and rely upon his personal client contact to create and align real estate strategies that follow their business plans
.Having grown up in Los Angeles, his knowledge of the many different areas that canopies the City, is paramount to his clients.Currently specializes in residential and multi residential properties in Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Brentwood, Santa Monica, Venice, Pacific Palisades, Downtown, and Greater Los Angeles.
His negotiating skills have proven advantageous on each transaction to his client. Knowing the current markets, contract negotiations, traditional and alternative approaches leads to successful outcomes and allows him to reach the best opportunities for each clients business goal.
Licensed California Real Estate Broker # 01361267
Member of Local Realtor Board and National Realtor Board.